Crushes - part 2

A/N: You guys are, like, seriously amazing! Almost 2k reads, how cool is that?! Phew! *wipes forehead* Ok, I've had my moment, you may continue on with the story.

Ba-bye!

-Blakeley

[ UNEDITED ]

~-~

"What?" I sputter, staring at him with wide eyes.

"No!" I yell, jumping from my seat and standing above him. "You can't leave!"

"I have to." He say's, his eyes never leaving my face.

"No, no you don't!" I start pacing the room, my hands running through my hair wildly.

"How could you think, for even the slightest second that I would let you leave! You do realize what's happening right now, correct? There is a vampire - a very creepy and scary vampire stalking me, and what can I do, huh? I'm a human! Now, most the time I would never admit that I'm weak - well, I'm not weak I'm ju--Oh, you know what I mean! I can't take on a vampire! I can take you on, your not that scary--"

Abe sends me a dirty look but I ignore him

"--but I can't take on a freak who I haven't even ever seen before and who has also been able to sneak into my house and leave threatening notes - twice! Twice, Abe! You can't leave, I won't allow it." I stand in front of him, my stance stiff and final.

Abe stands from his spot on the piano seat so quickly that I flinch back. I eye him with determination but I can slowly feel my energy drain from my body as I watch his eyes flash between gray and red.

"You can't tell me what to do, human." He spits out enraged. "I am under control of no man and certainly not a woman. There's nothing you can do so just stop your complaining.."

My rage comes flaring back and I'm sure if I could breath fire, that's exactly what I'd be doing.

"Don't. tell. me. what. to. do." I say lowly - angrily.

Abe sends me mocking smile only flaring my anger further. "Or what? You can't do a thing to me, can you? Your weak, frail, and delicate. I could snap you in half without even trying. You have no idea what your up against."

I scoff. "And you do?"

"Yes." He say's simply, crossing his arms and leaning casually against the wall.

Wow. He looks hot right now.

Oh, for the love of my own sanity, shut up!

"Now, scram. Go do whatever you human females do and I'll be on my way." But he doesn't move. He just sits there, staring at nothing as if he's waiting for me to move and obey his demand.

I gape at him like a fish, the urge to slap him becoming more apparent.

"Excuse me? Just shut up, ok? Just shut. up. Your so stubborn, so pessimistic. You just can't seem to find a bright side in anything. your dark, gloomy, and controlling. Do you expect me to bow down at your every need? Do you expect me to obey your every command? Yeah, well, news flash - I'm not a dog you over grown, leach!" I seethe in utter fury.

He looks at me wide eyed when I say the name 'leach', looking completely and utterly disgusted with it making me smirk.

"Do not call m-"

"I'm coming with you." The words escape my lips before my mind can even process what I've said. But even when I'm in shock, I keep my face unmoving and determined while Abe's eyes widen and he looks at me like I've just grown three heads.