Exquisite Voice

A/N: Chapter four is a go! Enjoy cuties!

-Blakeley

~-~

"What a stuck-up snob!" I bark out angrily.

"Just because he's rich and superior-"  I say making hand motions on the word 'superior'. "-he thinks that he can treat people like that. Like, uh, no! News flash: Your not a god!" I ramble on as I pace my living room floor.

It's been an hour since my in counter with Abe. Seemingly well aware of my false mood, the man didn't follow me home as I stomped off in an angry rage.

Smart boy.

"Does he honestly think that he can treat me like that? Heck-to-the-no! Like, seriously? Who does he think he is? What an ungrateful, unappreciative, selfish, impervious, big-headed, egotistical, brooding, hoodlum jerk-face!" I inhale a big breath of air through my nose and let it out through my mouth before facing the pup who just stares at me, lost and uncaring about my little rant.

"Get a job!" I yell at her, crossing my arms as I glare at the now distracted ball of fur.

'Ring!'

My phone goes off, breaking my concentration as it rings annoyingly.

Huffing out an angry breath, I take two fingers and point to both my eyes before turning them towards the mutt, who is now flipped on her back looking at from upside down.

I stomp over to the phone and yank it up to my ear.

"What?" I snap, not in any mood to socialize.

"Well, hello to you too, friend!" An overly cheerful voice answers.

"Becca?" I ask, unsure whether or not I'm correct.

"Mhm! What do you say me and you catch a movie and go out to lunch? I'm bored, lonely and hungry. Not a good mix if you ask me." She keeps going on about what movies are playing and what some good restaurants are near the theater.

"Yeah, sounds good to me. I need to get out, lord knows when my next day off will be. Where should I meat you or are you picking me up?" I ask.

"I'll pick you up! Just text me your address,"

After getting off the phone with Becca and sending her my apartment address, I headed into my room to get ready.

Becca said it would take her 45 minutes to get ready, saying it takes her forever to find a perfect outfit, and then another 15 or 20 minutes to get to my place.

Seeing as I have some time, I decide to take another shower since I wen't running this morning.

~-~

Looking myself in the mirror, I deem myself movie worthy.

I decided to go with casual ripped jean skinny's, a white shirt with a multicolored dream catcher on the front and a tank top underneath, a casual brown leather jacket with studs on the shoulders and my white chuck taylor's.

I added some simple makeup consisting of thin eyeliner above and below my eyes, mascara, a little bit of blush and some lip gloss. My red hair is in a side fish-tail braid with my fringe side bangs clipped on top of my head, standing up slightly in the front.

Deciding it's not getting any better then this, I grab my shoulder bag and stuff my needed nessecity's in and head for the door.

"Be a good girl while I'm gone, ya hear?" I say, giving L.A a stern look.

She stares up at me, panting with her her tongue hanging out of her mouth looking beyond confused. I roll my eyes and give her a small pet goodbye before exiting my apartment.