Attacked

~-~

"This is treacherous! How can you watch this? I feel betrayed that you humans think of us as some sort of.....sort of......disco ball!" Abe spits out exasperated.

I grin and stuff more buttery popcorn in my mouth as I enjoy his little hissy fit.

"This is outrages! I am disgraced!" He bellows.

I grimace at his loud tone of voice.

"Shhh! Be quite! It's just getting good," I snap and send him a glare before stuffing another handful of popcorn in my mouth.

He scoffs and crosses his arms while his long legs lay out in front of him, a glare on his face as he watches. I ended up having to move my coffee table because he was complaining about his legs not having enough room.

Baby. Couldn't he just get up and move it himself? Not that I would have let him.

"Incroyable!" He yells in french.

I groan and throw my head back.

"Shut up!" I snap.

One more word out of him, and he's going to have a face full of pillow. My pillow.

We've barely made it through the first movie of the twilight series and he's already fussing like a newborn baby.

I'm comfortably wrapped up in my blanket with pillows surrounding me and a big bag of popcorn in my lap while I watch the screen intently.

"You do not tell me what to d-"

And just like I promised, before he can finish his sentence i have nailed him across the face with my fluffy pillow. It didn't do much damage but it shut him up at least.

He stares at me, mouth open and eyes wide, looking dumbstruck at what I had just done.

Rolling my eyes at his shocked face, I turn my attention back to the movie.

It's only a matter of minutes of sitting in silence, the only noise coming from the TV that I'm hit with something on the side of my face making me freeze, mouth wide open, and a handful of popcorn frozen mere inches from my mouth.

Slowly turning my head, I see a smirking Abe and the pillow I once threw at him now laying beside me.

Glancing between him and pillow, my mouth still wide open, I quickly shake out of my shocked state and narrow my eyes at him while slowly bringing the handful of popcorn to my mouth and chewing very, very slowly.

Setting the bowl down on the ground I grab the pillow and bring up lose to my head, still looking at Abe through slit eyes.

"You've just started war," I whisper, knowing very well that he can hear me with his freaky vampire hearing.

His smirk widens and he just leans back in his seat, folding his hands in his lap and crossing his leg over the other while he watches me with amusement.

"I would take this seriously if I were you," I say standing up slowly.

The corner of his lips twitch but he keeps his facial expression the same.

"You know, I wouldn't expect such a childish thing from you. It's surprises me," I state, slowly creeping towards him.

He keeps still, his smirk never fading.

"Are you sure that you can go through with this? Or will your 'superior' side stop you?" I ask, a smirk of my own starting to appear.

I creep towards him until our noses are inches away from each other, each of us still smirking.