Vampire

~-~

My eyes widen as I stare at the man, entranced by his god-like beauty. Skin pale like the moon itself. Lips, so plump and beautiful that I just want to feel them on my own. Eye's, a glowing crimson like the blood flowing through my veins. Hair as black as night, long enough that it reaches his shoulders and hangs slightly in his eyes giving him a mysterious look. His clothes, completely outdated and old looking-Victorian style almost.

But the one thing that stood out the most, the one thing that had sent my body in a shivering frenzy was the two razor sharp teeth that sit completely visible as he smiles cruelly down at me. This man, or whatever he is, must at least be 6ft5 maybe even 6ft6.

He's a giant! Well, compared to me anyways....

I stand there gaping at him like the idiot I am before quickly pulling myself together, sending him an evil glare. "Sorry, but I don't like being touched. There's just something about creepy perverts that stroll the streets looking for an innocent victim that has me all sketchy and gross feeling. But no worry's! Let me go now like a good boy and I'll save you the humiliation of loosing your pride. If you know what I mean," I say sending him a fake sweet and innocent smile, fluttering my eyelashes to add to my little act.

He seems shocked at my bravery, no doubt he's never been spoken to like that before, but quickly masks his expression into one of amusement.

"You've got a mouth on you," He say's cocking his head to the side while he study's me. He watches me for a few moments before raises his eyes to meet mine. I keep my glare firm and steady, watching his every move like predator like prey.

"Get your grimy hands of me, freak! Some of us have lives, not you, but some of us! And some of us, meaning me, have work in the morning and would like at least the tiniest bit of sleep! You feel me? Good. Now, step aside," I giving him my harshest glare hoping to scare him off like it usually does with everyone else.

But to my utter surprise he matches my glare with one of his own, far more scary then mine but I don't let anything on my face show except for annoyance and anger.

"You listen here and you listen close, human," He spits the word 'human' out like poison in his mouth. "Your the one at a disadvantage here. Hence the fangs. You make one more wrong move, say one more wrong word and that blood that runs through your body will be gone before you can even say 'freak' again! Watch that tongue of yours for someday you might loose it. Now, be a good little girl and don't scream or you'll regret it." He say's giving an icy cold glare that has another shiver running down my spine.

I feel a pinch of fear inside of me at his words. okay, more then just a pinch, but quickly that pinch turns from fear to fury.

Who does he think he is talking to me like that? *insert disbelieving scoff here*

I.am.fuming.

"No." I say crossing my arms over my chest stubbornly. Okay, maybe I didn't think this through. "No?" He asks pausing, his eyes flickering to mine, his confusion clear as day. He cocks his head to the side, his face looking generally confused.

In any other case I would have found the act simply adorable. But seeing as I'm pushed up against my car and being threatened of having all my blood sucked from my body, it only makes me want to slap him.

And slap him I did.

A loud 'Crack!' echoes throughout the streets making a hiss come from a nearby cat as it scurry's off, scared from the sudden noise. My hand stings like it's been broken, but I ignore the pain, watching as the creatures face turns from confusion, to irritation, to pure fury.