Drunk In Love

A/N: A little steamy action in this one, if you get my meaning. ;) I'm just so happy that they've finally kissed, like, seriously. It was killing me each and every chapter as I waited for the perfect moment. Well, here you all go! Enjoy!

P.S. I apologize for how short this chapter is, I may or may not add on to it later, it really just depends. But I thought you guys might like another chapter so I decided to just post it. What the heck, right? Goodnight, lovelies!<3

-Blakeley

{ UNEDITED }

~-~

The vampire, I believe, is in shock.

But it only takes three seconds for his lips to start moving against mine, the softness of them surprising me and making me relish the moment all the more.

I didn't know what I expected. I sometimes wondered what it felt like - to kiss him, I mean. But I never expected this.

He's mind blowing.

His lips move expertly against mine. The kiss is soft, tender, and gentle. Like we're afraid we'll both disappear and this will only be a dream.

But as the kiss progresses, it becomes rougher, more urgent. I love it.

Abe brings his free arm just beneath my rear, hosting me up so I have no choice but to wrap my legs around his middle. His lips mold against mine like the perfect fit to a puzzle, and as cheesy as it might sound, it seems as if they were meant to be.

I bring my hands from his cheeks to the back of his neck, wrapping them around tightly and pressing myself even closer, if possible. I tug at the hair on the nape of his neck making him let out a low growl. I take that as a good sign, tightening my grip on his dark locks and squeezing my legs tighter.

Abe's tongue runs across my lip, asking for entrance. I decline, teasing him. He growls and before I know it, I'm pressed on my back against the bed with Abe straddling me. Abe's second hand comes to wrap underneath my head making me wonder where his drink wen't, but that thought is quickly forgotten when I feel his hand start running up and down my thigh.

I fight against him when he try's with his tongue again, smirking when he growls in annoyance. I keep pulling at his hair with my left hand while my right reaches up and clutches his loose tie in my hand, tugging him closer by the red fabric.

Abe gets tired of my teasing, I gather, as his hand slowly trails to the inside of my thigh before pinching, making me gasp, and giving him the perfect opportunity to slide his tongue inside my mouth.

Our tongues battle against each other, our body's pressed tightly against each other and my hands running through his hair wildly. Suddenly, his hair isn't enough and I find my hands running down his back, feeling the muscles beneath his shirt under my hands.

Abe growls as I dig my nails into his back slightly causing a moan to bubble out of my mouth. Though the sound is humiliating in my ears, Abe seems to like it, a growl vibrating through his chest as he runs his hand up and down my leg, pulling at the fabric.

I gasp as we break apart, the lack of oxygen causing me to pant and my chest to rise and fall quickly. Abe leaves me lips alone, for now, and instead, going down my neck, placing small kisses as he goes.

I shudder as he sucks against my sweet spot, everything in me yelling to fight back and refrain the moan that threatens to burst through my lips.

While Abe smirks smugly, and to caught up in his own smugness to realize what I'm about to do, I tighten my legs around his middle and flip us over, surprising him. I smirk down at him before leaning down and rubbing my nose against his teasingly, our breaths mingling together as I do.