Complicated Injury's

(A/N) I changed Abe's age, which you will see within the next few chapters. So, he is no longer nine-hundred and sixty-eight. Enjoy!

~-~

It's been three day's. Three day's since that stupid, arrogant, blood-sucker kissed me and disappeared. Ok, he didn't, like, kiss me. But, he kissed my nose and that's pretty freakin' close to my lips. Closer than any other guy has ever gotten. Maybe I'm just overreacting? No. No I'm not. He kisses me, disappears, and than doesn't show up for three days. Like, seriously?

I yawn and rub my temples with the my fingers, a pounding headache starting to appear after my long day of work. There's been hundreds of orders lately and it's draining everyone's energy. Gabriela, GG, and I haven't been able to do much hanging out and neither have Becca and I. Mitchie is still his normal flirty self towards Gabriela but all the stress seems to be getting to him also.

I kick my door shut behind me and immediately head for my room. L.A. greets me as I pass by before running back to her spot on the couch. I throw my stuff on my bed and head for the bathroom, pealing my shirt off and throwing it to the ground followed by my pants and then my undergarments. Telling myself I'll pick them up later, I flip on the shower and adjust it so it's the right temperature before hopping in.

I let the warm water relax my stressful muscles, my body already starting to relax as the the hot water beats down on my back. I slowly massage the shampoo into my hair and than rinse it out, swapping to conditioner and doing the same.

After finishing my thirty minute shower, I grab my towel and start to dry off. I wrap my hair in a smaller towel, my bigger towel wrapped around my body before heading out and into my room. I muffle a scream by putting a hand to my mouth, my eyes wide as I stare at the scene before me.

Abe lays sprawled out across my bed, his body covered from head to toe in blood and gashes. His black pants are ripped and his white shirt is torn by what looks like knife injury's. His hair is messy and matted with chunks of dried blood, his nose crooked and eyes black and blue. His right cheek has a big bruise and his lips are busted. His arms are covered in blood, bruises, cuts and....claw marks?

He slowly turns his head in my direction, his eyes barely open. "Nicole..." His voice is hoarse, barely recognizable. Forgetting that I'm just in a towel, I rush to his side and start examining his wounds.

"What happened?!" I ask worriedly, my voice high pitched and laced with concern. His eyes stay closed, his chest rising and falling slowly. huh. I could have swore vampires didn't breath-Focus!

I shake my head making the towel on top wobble. I look from Abe to my towel and a blush instantly covers my cheeks. Even though his eyes are closed, this is still awkward. "Ok, stay put; I'll be right back." I quickly jump up and run into my closet. Gee, where is he going to go, Nicole? Mc'donalds? I shake my head and change into a baggy pair of black sweats, a gray top and socks.

I hurriedly run back over to Abe, bending down so I'm eye level with his wounded body. "Abe, what happened to you?" I ask quietly. His eyes barely open, his head moving sideways so he can see me.

"Bl-blo..." He coughs, black liquid squirting from his mouth and into my floor, some of it dripping from his chin and on to his bed. I scrunch my nose up in disgust. Looks like I'm going to be doing some serious cleaning later, I think to myself.

When his stuttering enters my mind, it suddenly clicks. "Blood." I breath. Abe nods. I runs a shaky hand through my wet hair, thoughts and questions running through my mind making my headache worsen. "How-what...what do I do?" I ask him, hoping he can give me something. I can't just let him die!