Pinkie Swears

(A/N) Ok, I redid the last chapter so before you read this one, go back and check out the last one. I didn't change much but enough that your going to want to read some of it again. So, again, DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER UNTIL YOU'VE READ CHAPTER 13! Thank you, that is all. Au Revoir, lovelie's!<3

[ UNEDITED ]

~-~

"Tell me."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Now!"

"Don't tell me what to do."

"Just freakin' tell me!"

"Never."

"What is your problem?"

"What is your problem, human?"

"My name isn't 'human'!"

"I never said it was."

"Your infuriating."

"Likewise."

"You twat!"

"Me what?"

"Ugh!"

I slam my head against the wall, not helping my headache one bit, it's aching only starting to get worse as the aftermath of my action slowly starts to appear.

Abe finally appeared after a weeks disappearance and, being the little interrogating which I am, start to quiz him on where he's been. In the painful process of trying to squeeze information out of him, I've stubbed my toe kicking a table, hurt my finger by flicking him on the forehead, and worsened my headache by slamming it against the wall.

Thoughts: screw my life.

"Stop that, woman. you sound like a dying vaca!" He snaps. I freeze, my hand stuck in mid air and lips puckered as I turn to stare at him strangely.

"A what?" I ask, confused, cocking my head to the side in question.

"It's Portuguese for cow. I think...." He mutters and I roll my eyes, scoffing.

"I do not!"

"Do too!"

"For goodness sake, you sound like a child." I scold him.

He pulls a face and looks away from, crossing his arms and starting to sulk. A sigh, running a hand down my face in frustration.

"Listen, if your not going to tell me where you've been than at least tell me what happened the other night. You know, when you showed up at my house half dead?" I say running my hand through my hair awkwardly.

"I prefer the term half alive, thank you very much."

I roll my eyes. "Same difference."

"Not really."

That earns him a glare from me but he ignores it, grabbing the TV remote and switching it on, 'The Big Bang Theory' appearing on the screen.

"Why must this alway's be on? It's not even that funny." He groans. I huff in annoyance, stomping my foot childishly before slyly snatching the remote from his grasp, shutting the TV off and turning to face his scowling features.

"I was watching that." He seethes.

"It didn't seem like it. You don't like it - you admitted it yourself, like, five seconds ago. Literally." I point out.

"I never said I didn't like it, I just said it wan't funny."

"Which is a total lie." I state.

He narrows his eyes at me. "Are you calling me a liar?"