Calm, Confident, Seductive

A/N: This chapter is super exciting (to me), and I'm actually feeling rather proud of it. Please tell me what you think because your opinions mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for reading this everyone, it means the world to me and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

P.S. I realize everyone is eager to find out about Nicoles past and, I'm not going to spoil it, but I will be introducing what has happend to her and her family soon. Thank you, lovelies!<3

-Blakeley

{ UNEDITED }

~-~

I smirk at my reflection along with Aria who looks deviously imnpressed with her work.

Gosh, when did I become so evil? It must be the vampires rubbing off on me. 

"I think this is going to do the trick. He won't be able to keep his hands off you." Aria say's smugly, eyeing my appearance and straitening out my dress before stepping back. "You take your time admiring yourself and I'll be back to get you when we're ready to go." She winks before disappearing in a flash.

I've become surprisingly close in the last hour with Aria. She may seemed a bit detached and cold at first, but she's really a lot more awesome than I would have thought.

Looking back towards the mirror, I eye myself in appreciation.

Aria had done my makeup more dark, with a smokey eye, thick winged eyeliner that ends at a long length, above and below my eye along with mascara making my lashes look ten times longer. My skin is flawless, no freckles or blotches in sight along with the perfect amount of the blush to make my face look more angular and sharp. My lips are outlined with a plumb pencil and filled in with an even darker plumb giving me a dark and elegant look.

My long and thick, fiery red hair is braided and wrapped around my head, ending in a bun in the back. My bangs were pulled back and pinned so that it sticks up off my head with a few curled strands hanging loose around my face.

Last but certainly not least, the dress. Aria no doubt wen't all out to make me look sexy and boy did she succeed.

A skin tight black dress covers my body, outlining my figure and making my curves looking even curvier. Half my beck is exposed but leaivng enough covered for comfort. It ends an inch below my thigh but a slit slides up my leg and ends just above my thigh leaving a large gap and showing a lot of skin. It has one sleeve that goes down my left arm leaving the apposite arm bare. Silver studs surround my middle and trail down the length of my left side giving me a dark and edgy look. And to finish it all off, 5 inch studded, black heels with studded straps that end just below my knee.

Aria also added a silver bracelet that runs from my wrist and connects with a ring on my right hands, ring finger along with several other random, silver rings. She paired it with a matching necklace and large, hoop earrings and made sure I took an edgy, black studded clutch to match the outfit.

Dark, edgy, sexy.

I smirk at myself, twisting in a circle and nodding in approval.

Lets see Mr. Dark and Dangerous resist this.

I am in no way an egotistical person, but even I can't deny I look hot.

"Ready, Mrs. I'm Sexy And I Know It?" Comes Aria's sarcastic voice. I chuckle and send her a smug wink.

I walk over to the door and examine Aria's outfit. Her makeup is somewhat similar to mine except with deep, blood red lipstick and it's all a bit lighter, since her already flawless face doesn't need as much makeup as my freckled, blotchy one does. She's wearing a floor length red dress, matching her lips, that has a slit running up the leg and ending at her thigh, exposing her long, pale leg. High, black heals on her feet and black clutch in her hand. She has silver eccessory's like me and her long, midnight black hair is curled to perfection and pulled to the side and pinned over her shoulder.