Chapter Twenty-Nine: Arms.

*Louis' Point of View*

Harry was back, after being gone for two months doing God knows what. I can't decide if I am happy or just seriously pissed at him. I want to tell him, Piss off or Go back to where you left us, but I can't. He is the -arry, to our Larry. We are the closest of the band members, best friends ever since X-Factor, inseparable. Right now, he is crying in my arms. His walls falling down, after trying to show that he is strong enough. I can feel the pain he is feeling, it is radiating off of him. I don't know what to say to him really, so I am just holding him.. trying to soothe him. He weak voice came through the sobs broken, "I. I.. I sa..saw them. I saw her arms this morning." He cried even harder.

I tensed a bit at his words, no wonder he was hurting this badly. Even though El thought she covered them up from us, she didn't. I remember the first day the bandages came off of her arms after the second time.  I gasped looking at them, the deep and jagged cuts on her arms. They were running vertically up, in the middle where a vein was visible.  I had asked her why and her answer was simple. "I wanted to die."  

The hospital staff had to drag me out the room, as I was sobbing. I couldn't come to terms of why anyone would want to do that to themselves. One thing I noticed that the cuts she made to take her life was in the midst of healing cuts. I don't think we ever thought about taking the razors from the bathroom after the first time she tried.  El has always been a good liar, you could never tell if she was telling the truth or if she was lying straight through her teeth. I asked her one time why she always closed her eyes when she was laughing or smiling, and she came up with some bullshit answer of that's just how she always laughed. I knew better and told her to tell the truth, sighing she whispered, "My eyes tell my true emotions."

I should have known better than to leave for tour after the first time. It was stupid of us to go, but we had to. Management was already down our back about Harry leaving, and us practically canceling everything. They told us that we were throwing our dream away for some stupid girl. I furious at that one, and told set the straight. I spoke up and took responsibility for my best friends girlfriend. I stood up for the band and her, something that Harry should have done. He should have stayed and told management, and not back in London. 

Harry tightened his grip on my shirt as I guided him back into the cozy living room.  I grabbed his shaking body and held him close, letting him get all the sadness out.  Rubbing his back, I continuously told him to calm down and that everything woud be okay. 

A couple hours later.... 

*El's point of view*

Harry and I slowly walked down the the street hand in hand towards the hospital for my daily checkup. It was a surprisingly warm November day, so we decided for a walk. Truthfully I wanted fresh air, and some alone time with Harry. My little cottage was full of people. The boys, Jean, Kelly, Aliv and Eli. I feel like they were all planning something, and I don't really want to know what's going on with that. As long as its not a wild party. I'm fine. "What's on your mind?" Harry asked me as he guided me through the people.

"Why do I feel like they are planning something and you are in on it again?" I asked sighing. Harry's chuckles filled my ears, mixing in with the sounds of seren life of the little town. I couldn't help but smile at Harry's laugh, it was intoxicating. I would never grow tired of hearing it, even if he would tell me dumb jokes and think they are funny. That is how much I love him. 

"Well i honestly don't know what you are talking about. I think Jean is behind this one.. Hey! watch it kid. You almost ran us over!" Harry shouted to the rushing wind that past closely to my body. Listening to the wheels of the object, I could tell it was a skateboard by the sound it made on the pavement.