Chapter Five: This Needs To Stop.

*Niall's Point of View* 

"Has Harry been out of his room today?"  I asked Louis as I walked into the kitchen.

He just grumbled.  Louis was a complete mess.  His best friend, no our best friend, refused to look or even talk to us.  But seriously, it wasn't our fault.  "No Niall, not today.  I don't think he ever will," He finally responded.  

"But we have a show tonight,"  I whined.  I was just so mad and food couldn't even help me anymore.  I walked right into what used to be Harry and El's room.  "Harry, you need to stop reading this.  She's gone, Harry.  Just deal with it!"  I screamed at him.  I took El's journal right out his hands.  The delicate baby blue journal has him possessed.  He is obsessed over it and he hasn't put it down since she left a week ago.

"Niall, Niall please give it back," he begged me.  His eyes were bloodshot and puffy from crying.  You could smell that he hasn't had a shower in forever.  There tissues everywhere.  His hair was a mess and his breath stank.  He was worse than a girl!

"Harry, you need to get up.  We need you to be old Harry, we need you ready for our show.  We have canceled 4 of them already!"  I walked right out of the room and down the stairs to the living room next to the kitchen.  

I heard Harry slowly get up and follow me unwillingly.  He was mumbling to himself like a crazy peroson, walking down the stairs slowly.  When he reached the bottom of the stair case you could see the anger boiling.  I was suprised that I didn't see steam come out of his ears. "Give it back Niall."

"Haz, I'll give it back on our way to the show,"  I said as I tried to reason with him.  

 "Niall. NO. NOW."  He tried snatching it from me, but his reactions were way to slow.  He began to ball up his fists and started to chase me.  

 "Harry! NO."  I yelled at him.  The boys ran into the living room coming from the kitchen.  They saw the struggle between Harry and I.  Zayn pushed Harry to the couch while Louis sat next to him.  

"Harry, this needs to stop.  You have to get over it, there are plenty of girls out there."  Zayn tried telling him.  

"No.  I want Elexandra.  I'm so close to find out what I did. Just give me the journal,"  he begged as tears started for in his green eyes.  Louis already distraught through this whole ordeal began crying.  

"Harry, please stop.  I miss the old you, come back to me."  Louis said to Harry trying not to break down.

"Why are you obssessed with this?"  I asked him. Nobody read it except for Harry and Zayn.

"I don't know why.  I just know I have learned so much than she ever told me.  I never knewher father hit her mom, how she was tormented in school because she stutters and was a nerd.  How she feels worthless, how she cuts herself and is starving herself.  Did you know  any of that?"  He looked at me.  He got up from the couch as we all just looked at him.  

I couldn't even will myself to talk, I couldn't tell him that we all knew.  Liam immediately put his head into his hands, El was his best friend.  "No, I didn't think so.  She lied to us all.  I'm trying to figure this all out okay?  Just give it back. "  He walked up to me and I let him have it. 

"The whole house knew."  I heard Liam whisper.

 ********************************************************************************************************

A/N

Food not helping Niall?  What has the world come to?  The boys all knew about her problem, why didn't Harry?

So, how did you like this chapter?  

Comment/vote please(:

Thank you!