Chapter Seven: New Love?

Hey guys, check out @FanficsForALiving  and read her story My Prince Charming! It's really good and I know you all would like it! Thanks(:

-El

*************************************************************************************************************** 

We arrived in Connor's driveway about ten minutes later.  He grabbed my hand as I got out of my car and we walked inside through the three door garage.  

"Elexandra, is that you?"  Connor's mom asked me as I walked through the familiar kitchen.

"Hi Mrs. Masters."  I said giving her a hug.

"Oh honey what did I tell you before, just call me Connie,"  she hugged me tightly.  "I am going to the grocery store, would you guys like anything?"  

"Um, can you pick up vegetable lasagna?"  Connor asked her.  I looked at him in shock that he remember that vegetable lasagna was my favorite meal.  

"Yeah, is El staying for dinner then?"  She asked me with hopeful eyes.

"Yes, I guess I will if I am not intruding."

"You are always welcomed here, sweetie."  She said before she walked back into the garage and soon left afterward.  Connor took me into his arms and started to wipe away the tears that began to fall from my eyes.

"Shhh El, it's going to be okay. I promise. I'm here for you."  He whispered.

"Connor, it's not going to be okay.  The paparazzi is always going to follow me.  Harry probably has already seen the pictures, and-"  I started to ramble on and on until Connor interrupted me,

"Who cares what he thinks El.  All that matters is that we are together again.  Right?"

I didn't know the answer to his question.  There was a hole in my heart that wanted Harry back.  But at the same time it was being filled with new love from Connor.  I didn't know what to do, my brain and my heart were playing tug of war.  I looked into Connor's ocean blue eyes.  You could see the love radiating from them.  I stood on my toes and kissed him, that was my answer.

He instantly deepened the kiss and pushed against my body.  I bit his lip wanted entrance to his mouth.  He let me in smiling.  I through my arms around his neck as he lifted me up on the kitchen counter.  I started to play with his sandy brown hair messing it up a bit.  He started to take his hands rubbing the on my back sending chills throughout my whole body.  I felt my lace top slowly go up as he took his time, trying not to hurt me.  I put my hands on his and pulled them away panting and said, "Not here."  He picked me up kissing me again and carried me up the stairs to his room.  He started where he left off and I let.  I pulled on his shirt as to tell him to take it off and he did what I wanted.  

His soft lips left mine as he asked me, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I'm sure."  I whispered before his lips returned.

"I love you. I love you so much."  He mumbled as he began to kiss down my neck.

"I love you too, Connor. I love you too."  I answered him back.  I couldn't tell myself that I didn't actually love him.  He took my bandeau off and then my bra.  I struggled to take off his belt, so he helped me take it off.  "Sorry."  I apologized feeling embarrassed.  He just kissed me and I felt the tears drip down my face.

 ----------------------- 

"El are you okay?"  Conner asks me.  

"Honestly,"  I just stop and think for sometime, I actually felt fine.  I turned to face him in his bed, "I am."  I looked in straight into his eyes, I began to smile.  I realized that I just gave my virginity to him.

"I'm happy you chose me Elexandra.  You have no idea how happy I am."  He said kissing my forehead.

"I wouldn't change any part of it."  I giggled as I climbed on top of him.  "Thanks for saving me today."  I kissed him on his lips as we made out for awhile.  I put my hands on his hard abs, counting 8.  I looked as his muscles on his arms.  I bit my bottom lip as he caught me staring at him. I smiled sheepishly as he kissed me again.

"Round two?"  He smiled.  I nodded and I guess you guys can figure out what happened.