Chapter Fifteen: Help Me Remember You.

*Harry's Point Of View*

I woke up to blinding lights, so bright I closed my eyes again.  After some tries, I finally kept them open.  I looked around the room, trying to familiarize my surroundings.  Yeah, I have no clue where I am at right now.  I kept on looking until I stopped at a sad pair of round brown eyes.

'I know those eyes.' I thought as I furrowed my brow.  'Who is she?' I let my brain settle down after a couple of minutes trying ot figure who the girl was.  The girl was laying in the bed besides mine, not saying a word.  She looked as if she was almost studying me.  I didn't notice that there were other people in the room until someone cleared their throat, rather loudly.

I looked over to Louis still dressed in his concert attire.  Wait, concert attire?  Gahh, I missed the concert.. The fans are going to hate me.  I looked around to see the other guys and another girl next to Niall.  By the looks of it, I think that Niall has finally found his princess.  'She looks familiar too, from the fair. '  I told myself.  "Hey mate, you feeling okay?"  Louis asked me concerned. 

"Yeah.. Yeah, I am.  What exactly happened again?"  I asked him.  Everyone kind of looked at me with shocked faces.  I couldn't tell if it was a good sign or a bad one.  I am going with bad, very bad.  The room got suddenly quiet,  almost eerie.

"You mean you don't remember."  I hear a voice speak up after a couple of awkward minutes.  I turned over slowly looking at the girl again.  I stared at her, I couldn't remember exactly who she was and what she meant to me.

"Nope."  I said popping my p's.  "I actually don't even remember who you are."  I told her truthfully.  I didn't want to pretend I knew someone who I clearly didn't know.  Everyone kind of looked at me like I went mental.  The girl turned over in her hospital bed and started to cry.  "What, what did I say?"  I asked the room wanting someone to answer me.

"Well, Harry.."  Liam began as he walked over to the girls bed sitting down on it.  He started to rub her back, as if he was trying to comfort her.  I had feeling inside of me, one that didn't come out too often.  Jealousy, but why was I feeling this way?  I didn't have a clue who the pretty girl was.  Wait, did I just say pretty?  I really have to stop talking to myself.  "Harry, earth to Hazza."  Liam was snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Whaa-?"  I answered still not being able to take my eye's of the girl.

"Did you even listen to a word I was telling you?"  He asked me strangely.

"Umm.. no."  I slurred looking back at him.

"As I was saying, Harry this is Elexandra."  He stopped and looked at me to see if I was paying attention.  I smirked at him and nodded to tell him to keep going.  "She is your ex-girlfriend.  Well see she is or was, no rather, is.." he stumbled on his words and everyone started to laugh.  Daddy Direction was failing miserably.  "Okay, okay, can I continue?"  He asked very embarrassed. 

"Yeah, you can.  But can I get some popcorn?"  Niall asked laughing.

"No."  Liam said dead serious again, which made everyone start laughing again.  Then all of a sudden a baby's cry started to ring out.  

"What the-?"  I began as everyone looked over to Elexandra, who was no holding the crying baby boy.  He looked only about a few hours old.  That's when it hit me.. Am I a father?  When did this happen? That is when it occurred to me that he has muted blue eyes and Elexandra's nose.  Nobody in my family has blue eyes.. I think.. and I have green eyes.  Elexandra's are brown.  So that can't be my kid, could it?  I then looked over to see a young girl, maybe two years old come over to Elexandra and the crying baby boy.  She hands Elexandra a bottle and a teddy bear.  Well it wasn't really a teddy bear, it turned out to be a bright orange cat.  The little boy instantly became quiet again.  The little girl did a triumphant dance and smile as she walked back up to Zayn who immediately picked her up.