Chapter Eleven: Labor, Great.

"Um... Uhh.. I think.. I think the baby's coming."  I gasped.  Everyone just stood there, frozen in shock at what is going on.  "AHHH!"  I started to scream as the pain was becoming unbearable.

"Mommy!"  Aliv started to cry as she saw I was in pain.  I never wanted her to witness this but I guess it was happening.  I looked over to her, she was now in Liam's arms.  He looked, well frazzled and scared.

"I'm.. I'm going to call Connor!"  Jean fumbled with her phone, her hands shaking as my screaming became louder and louder.  I could feel my body drop to the ground and strong arms catching me.  I looked up at the green eyes that I was still in love with.

"I've got you love."  He whispers into my ear as he starts to rub my back trying to calm me.  "It will be okay."  It started to work as the contraction past.

"We have to get her to the hospital."  Liam commanded, coming back to reality.

"Harry, it hurts!"  I yelled at Harry as I began to scream some more.

"Shhh, deep breaths.  Ready breath, I'll count for you."  He began counting as I tried my best to stay calm and take deep breaths.

"Where is she?"  I heard Connor's booming voice come towards where we were all gathered.  I saw him soon after that with Jon and medics.

"Ma'am, we are going to lift you on this stretcher."  One of the medics said to me.  I just nodded not wanting to let go of Harry.

"Don't let go."  I whispered to Harry as I grabbed his hand.

"I won't ever let you go again."  He whispered as he kissed my forehead.

"What the hell?"  Connor asked furiously as he stared at what just took place.  I was soon placed in the ambulance as Harry kept holding my hand and Connor going on the other side.

"Only one extra person is allowed in here."  The medic yelled.

"I'm staying with her."  Harry growled at Connor.

"That is my kid and my girlfriend." Connor spat back at him.

"Haz, just go. He's right."  I mumbled looking at him as I saw the tears form in his eyes.  "Take care of Aliv for me.  Bring her to the hospital!"  I shouted as the contraction hit me again.  I took Connor's hand as he began doing the breathing exercises that we had practiced.

"Mommy!"  Aliv screamed again as she was now in Jean's arms looking at me with her bright blue eyes.  The tears were streaming down her face, "Mommy."  She said one last time before they closed the doors.  

"Connor, I can't do this."  I cried at him.

"You can do it."  He cooed as we drove away.

"You are about 8 centimeters."  The medic informed me.

"She can't deliver normally.  She needs a C-section, or she will die."  Connor looked at the medic.  I didn't want to die and I didn't want to give birth either.

"Then we better-"  the medic until I interrupted him with a blood curling scream.  Then everything went black.

*Harry's Point of View.*

"Uncle Harry, where are we going?"  Aliv asked me as Liam and I got into our limo.

"Going to see Mommy."  I told her, trying to fight back the tears.

"She still loves you."  Li told me as he took Aliv out of my shaking arms.  She still loves me, El still loves me.  Do I still love her?  The rest of the boys soon came running towards the limo.  Which stopped abruptly as they climbed in.  She didn't want me to stay with her though, she wanted him.