Chapter Twenty-Six: Broken Promises.

So I am so sorry for not updating sooner, I would have uploaded yesterday but I had five tests today. Yeah, school time. which means softball and school and other things. I hope you like this chapter. The first half is written by my best friend, JEAN. She and I will be doing a sequel together after this book

is done. It will be more in Jean and Niall's point of view. the happy little couple as I like to call them. Unlike Harry and El's relationship, which is far to complicated. So read on with this chappieee. I hope you like, comment, fan, vote, comment. I really do like comments. I try to reply to comments. and don't be afraid to ever chat me, I'm almost always on line. OKAY. Ill let you read now.

----------------------

Jean's Point of View (A few days later, November 28th)

There was a knock on our door. I answered it, but only saw a package on the step. Maybe a fan got our address, uhh I sure hope not! You know being one of those dedicated fans like I was, stuff travels fast! There was a note attached to it, I looked down reading what it had said,

"Hey loves! We miss you guys so much. Especially you Jean (;

Inside is a special present for you guys. Get all dazzled up and be ready!

Much love, NialI xx."

I took the box inside and opened it. That is when I just stared at the box in shock. Inside were two beautiful dresses with matching accessories. Were the boys coming home!? I doubt it, but I didn't know why Niall sent us these dresses. We all knew Harry left, and they were gone back on their tour. I carried the presents upstairs to El's room. I hesitated before I knocked on the door. I could hear faint giggles mixed in with cries. I sighed as I got lost in thought.

El, she so strong and sometimes I can't understand it. From the time I met her, I never saw her break. No matter what. She was a hard emotionaless rock. I never had to go through what she's been through. After middle school, I learned to not care what people thought about me. I just walked around like the carefree mofo I am. I cussed all the time, ate whatever I wanted, never took school work so seriously, and talked about all my celebrity crushes. I just didn't care. I wasn't the skinniest or prettiest, but I was happy.

That's why I breakdown sometimes when I see El. All her struggles and pains, and it keeps adding on and on. And now Harry's gone. Sometimes when I see him, I think and know she can do so much better than him. The way he treated her, all the cheating and hurtful remarks? And now he could be out doing the same thing? I mean look at him. He's a class A sex god. He could get any girl... and I mean ANY girl. El's just looking for that perfect guy that will accept all her flaws. The one that makes her feel like a princess. NO WAIT! I'm the princess. Niall's princess. El can be the queen, yes the queen. A queen that deserves the best in the world, but sometimes I look at Harry and her and see it.

The love in their eyes. The way he accepts her and protects her. It makes me jealous sometimes and I question Niall and I. I mean I love him. I really do, with all my heart... But, does he really love me that much? I mean I had my fiance at the time cheat on me. Yes, Jon cheated on me with the plastic bitch from high school right before I met Niall. That's the main reason I was about to jump off that roof. I knew I was a good friend to El, but in that situation I wasn't the greatest. I used that as an excuse because I didn't even know Niall, personally. I still haven't had the courage to tell El or Niall about that yet. I didn't want El worrying about ANOTHER thing. As for Niall, I just don't want a repeat of what happened to Brody.

I suddenly snapped back into reality by a playful slap to the stomach. Really El? But I noticed a change in her mood. She seemed happier not extremely happy, but happier than what shes been. Maybe its because I forced her to watch/listen 21 Jump Street with me. She patted my arms as to get my attention. I knew she felt the box and gave me a questioning look at what I was holding. I placed it on her lap as I wheeled her back into her room. I nodded my head and I let her explore it herself. She pulled out the dresses and we both examined them. I suddenly had a good feeling about what was to come.