Chapter Seventeen: I'm Here.

It's been two weeks since Harry and I have been out of the hospital. And trust me, I was happy to be out of there. I couldn't stand it any longer. Of course I preferred to stay at my own house but Liam and Jean wouldn't let me go back to that place. So I was living with the boys at their fancy five star hotel. To top it all off, I haven't had a nice night off sleep in awhile. Eli was either waking up and crying or Harry was talking in his sleep. The doctors think the talking in his sleep is helping him remember me, but again... It isn't helping. Yeah, he's the old Harry we all knew and loved, he's great with Aliv and Eli, but he has no clue who I was to him. I absolutely hate it. I just wanted my Harry back. It's like we are trying to fall in love all over again. Right now, the farthest improvement we all saw is when Harry knew when my birthday was or what my favorite color was. But to me, it was just little stuff. For me I wanted him to remember every touch, every feeling, every conversation, our first date. It just wouldn't be the same, it will be something new, and I don't know. To be honest I am afraid.  

The boys stopped touring for a couple weeks. Well, management didn't think it was a good idea for Harry to be running around and performing while his head and ribs were still healing. Harry protested saying that he was fine, but to prove him wrong they let him do that make up performance and he threw up on stage. It was both embarrassing and funny at the same time. Liam, Niall, Louis and Zayn stopped singing at once and brought him off stage where I had to babysit him and the kids. They soon finished the concert and we made our way back to the hotel. Where management called and started yelling at Harry for trying to push himself to far. That didn't help either, he threw up again.. All. Over. Me. I screamed and ran into the shower gagging. I have the utmost fear of throw up and coughing. I dunno, that's just me and Harry used to know that. Emphasis on the USED to part. There is a lot of things he does that scars me to death that he doesn't remember.  

 Louis and I have been on rocky terms but we have been getting better.  We are back to being Boo Bear and Booboo Bear tear twins.  We basically destroy the hotel everyday and then Liam yells at us and then Harry is the one who has to clean it up.  Aliv usually likes to get a laugh at Liam being mad.  Niall is usually with Jean.  Oh those two, don't even get me started on how cute they are together.  They both have the biggest hearts and when Niall gets all of that stupid hate mail, Jean is there comforting him.  Usually by making him food, I don't even know.  They both love Eli to death and they barely let me hold him.  I guess that is what I get for making them his God parents.  I asked her the one day where Jon thinks she is all the time and she just shrugged.  I told her that one day she was going to have to tell him and Jean replied, I know but I don't want to hurt his feelings.  I just rolled my eyes because I could tell it was just a cover up for something actually serious.  She never opens up to me and I don't even want to know why she was up on that roof.  Then there is Zayn, who is usually quiet and mysterious.  But now since him and Aliv have such a tight bond, he laughs and actually interacts with all of us.  We all just have a tighter bond, like a dysfunctional family.  

"El." I heard my name being whispered.

"El, I love you,"  the deep British voice continued.  

"Harry?" I turned over in our bed to find a still sleeping Harry. Is he dreaming about me?  

"I remember you." He continued to talk in his sleep. "I remember you." He started to smile in his sleep.  

"Do you remember who I am?" I asked him, I just wanted to hear him say it again. To say that he remembered me one more time.  

"No, I really don't remember you that much." A now awake Harry told me.  

"Oh," was all I could get out before my tears started pouring out of my eyes. I turned over so he couldn't see.  

"Don't cry El. Please don't cry."

"I'm not crying." I sniffed, great now he would definitely tell I was crying.  

"Yeah, you are." He scooted me closer to him, wrapping his strong arms around me. I just started to cry harder, I was just so tired.

"Shh, El. It'll be okay."  

"How will it be okay? My kids father is in jail. My son will never know what it'll be like to have a father. My daughter is now being chased around by cameras at school. She's only 2 and she's in kindergarten, how is she suppose to live through that? She's already smarter than Louis will ever be. And the guy I have been in love with for about four years doesn't even know who I am. I just want something good in my life for once. I don't want to be sad anymore. I just want to be happy." I cried harder and harder as he started to rub circles on my back.  

"I'm here." He kissed my neck. "Your son will know what it's like to have a father because I'm here." He kissed my shoulder. "Aliv, she's a tough kitten. And I'll help her and sort out security for her to go to school." He kissed my cheek. "And I think that I'm falling in love with you." I turned back around to look at him.  

"Do you really mean it?" I asked him barely audible.  

"Yes, it just feels like a dream right now. But I know I do feel something. And I do know that what I am feeling  is love." He told me leaning in, his lips soon crashed on mine. They were soft but rough at the same time, his breath tasted like sleep. I smiled breaking the kiss.

"I'm not sleeping with you." I giggled.  

"But we're already in bed." He complained. "And you just kissed me, and I think I might have a problem soon.."  I kissed him again just so he would shut up. Knowing Harry he instantly deepened the kiss, but this time he broke the kiss. "Our son is crying."  

"Oh." I looked at him. "Wait, did you just say our son?" I asked him shocked.  

"Yeah, is that okay?" he asked shyly.  

"Only if you're ready. I don't want you to think that you have too for me."  

"I'm ready, I'm going to be a father.  Wait, I am a father!" he kissed me one more time before he ran out excitedly of the room. I laughed following him into the room next to ours where the boys and Jean made a makeshift nursery.  He kept on chanting 'I'm a father!' as he rocked Eli back and forth trying to get him to fall back asleep.  I sat on the floor watching him carefully so nothing would happen.  Harry started to sit next to me slowly.  "This is always how I would picture this moment with you El."  I just looked at him and smiled as he kissed me on the nose.

"I love you."  I told him, as he begun to sing Eli back to sleep.  I didn't ask him if he remembered me, I didn't let him know he had a breakthrough with what he just said.  I just let everything go, no more worries.

****************************************************************************************************

Well good morning, or good night, if you are just going to bed.  Sorry for such a late upload.  I was busy editing.  So today I wrote one big chapter but I thought it was too long and so much happened.  So I decided to cut it where it was.  I hope you guys still like my story and that I am not boring you to death.  I think I will post another chapter tonight, since I don't really sleep at night.  Plus, if you have any suggestions please tell me!  I am always up for them.  Please comment and vote<3 thank you loves!

~EL