Chapter Twenty-Two: One Messed Up Night.

"Pa..pppay backz a biitch, Harreh." She laughed as she continued to snog with the kid. The words she told me were the truth but they hurt so much more. I just stood there as I felt my world crashing down before me. I couldn't do anything. My brain was shutting down, I am a hallow mess. Is this how I made her feel. Doesn't she know that I just relieved all the pain I put her through. I felt it, this is unbearable. My life is shattering. I'm done. I'm done. I'm done. I'm done. I'm done, I'm.. I'm broken.

------------------------------------------------------------------

*Jean's Point of View.*

Meanwhile..

I look over to see Harry fall to his knees again. That's when I saw it, El making out with Brody. 'Why El, why him over Harry.' Was my first thought. Before I could react I saw a blond blur past me. That's when Niall ran up to Brody ripping him away from El's lips.

"What the hell man." Brody cursed.

"GET THE F*CK AWAY FROM MY MATE'S GIRL C*NT." Niall screamed as he punched Brody in the face.. then again, and again. I saw El smirk, what a dirty slut. I have never seen her like this before. What is her problem? I looked back over to at Harry, he looked so fragile, broken. El really did it huh, she finally had her revenge. Too bad she won't remember this later. Stupid El, stupid stupid girl.

"Niall! Niall stop!" I heard Liam yell as I ran over to El, dragging her back to her room. I took one more look at Niall how was now being dragged off of the now unconscious Brody. He may look as scary as baby penguin, but Niall definitely could do some serious damage.

"Jean, let me go back in there." El screams at me as I finally manage to push her into the room. She wasn't as drunk as she was earlier, but you could tell she had no clue what she was doing.

"How could you be so stupid El." I yelled back fuming.

"I'm not stupid, I just.. I just wanted some revenge. I was just trying to have.. have.. have.. some fun!" She stumbled over her words, great now she stutters when she's drunk.

"You can't have revenge on someone who loves you. That's not how you treat someone. I don't think he told you that he remembers you. Did he?" I asked her. El looked at the floor shaking her head. "Exactly. He just relived all the shit you just put him through. He remembers everything about you. Every feeling, every touch, everything." I felt the tears starting to build up in my eyes. I hate drunk El, it was like my best friend was being replaced by her evil twin.

"Doesn't mean that he hasn't learned from it. He will probably go out right now and have sex with some girl later." She just shrugged it off like she didn't just break the one person who was in love with her heart. "I'm just so tired of being unhappy. I have lived everyday with him so far, scared that he will go back to that drunk evil Harry."

"He loves you El. He doesn't want to hurt you anymore. Harry made us promise him to stop him if he ever gets that bad. To never let him get that bad. I know that you are scared. It's okay to be scared, but it is not okay to go make out with Brody, who is only using you and you know that. He's been trying to get in your pants since tenth grade. I can't believe you could be that stupid, a stupid drunk." I started crying.

"He doesn't love me and you know it. Go back to your stupid Niall since he treats you like a princess. Maybe I'll just go kill myself like Harry told me to do four years ago. Bet you didn't know about that one, miss know it all. Oh and I guess you didn't know that Niall also fancied me too before he met you. On that roof, where he was about to kill himself. Where you were about to jump because you felt horrible about keeping what Connor did to me for four f*cking years. I don't think you know how much pain I had to deal with between my attempts, the beatings and having two children that I didn't even want. So don't tell me he loves me. He is only using me for pity and that's what Niall's doing to you. He is taking pity on you.  He has and always will like me more than you." El sneered at me as I just let the tears pour from my eyes. She doesn't know what she is talking about. She's drunk, she doesn't mean it.. Right?