Chapter Twenty-Three: Dark Side.

"I thought about how there are two types of secrets:  the kind you want to keep in, and the kind you don't dare to let out."

-Ally Carter, Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover

This chapter has a lot to do with El's past, I originally wrote this chapter to be mostly about the trial.  But I thought you might be confused at what would happen in it.  Since El's past is a secret to basically everyone.  Only few people know what happened in her past.  I thought that this migh clear this up.  So far we learned about her past a little from Kelly and some from Liam.  There are a lot different views in this chapter.  Sorry if it's confusing to follow.  this first point of view is with Liam, following from last chapter.  This might seem like a very slow chapter, but it actually happens to help understand it.. Well I think so. And you might want some tissues.

So I'm very sorry for such a long wait between chapters! This chapter took me every single day to write it, then rewrite it, edit it.  So I hope you like it.  Okay back to the story...

~El.

WE FORGOT CONNOR'S DATE.

I scrambled out of my bed, almost toppling over my laptop. I quickly caught it and apologized before I started running down the hall. I didn't bother knocking on the door as I barged in on the sleeping Harry and El. Right there is when I stopped. I saw how peaceful they looked cuddled up like that. I'm glad El stopped before things gotten a little more heated. I think I've finally realized that I'm happily in love with dani and that I don't need el to fill my heart. Yeah I will always love her, but as a sister. Wow, I kissed my sister.. Gross. Anyways, I'm glad she set her priorities straight. But I'm still mad at her.

'Wait, why am I here again?' I asked myself.

'Connors court date.' I answered.

'I really need to stop talking to myself.'

'I do.' I agreed. I shook my head as I started to walk over to their bed.

"El," I pushed her shoulder to wake her up. She groaned as she faced the other way. "Elexandra you better wake up this instant." I tried shoving her. I sighed as I moved onto Harry.

"Haz, wake up!" I tried.

"Liam, go away." he mumbled.

"Get up or I'll straighten you hair." I threatened him as I acted like I was on my to the washroom.

"I'm up I'm up. Dad. What do you want now?" Harry groaned as he shot up from bed. "

We forgot about Connor's court date. Get El up. What time do we have to be there?" I asked.

"8:30. What time is it?" He yawned as she started to wake up El.

"It's 7:45." I reported as I looked at my phone.

"Shit, we gotta get ready. We have to pick up Aliv too El wake up! We need to leave." Harry started panicking.

"I'll pick up Aliv."

"Liam, do you even know where El's mom lives?"

"No, but I could get our driver to get me there." I suggested.

"You are a life saver. I'll text you the address." He said as he picked up the still snoring El and brought her over to the washroom. I heard the shower go on and a very high pitched scream.

"Harold, I'm going to kill you!" She threatened. Harry walked out of the room laughing as he quickly texted me the address,

"See you soon." I told him as I walked out of the room. I quickly got ready stopping to look at the mirror. I decided on wearing a light blue button down shirt and black trousers with a Louis Vuitton belt. Got to admit, I looked good. I slipped on my black dress shoes and headed out the door. I walked into the lobby where fans were every where. These crazy people, that I absolutely adore. No Liam not now, go get Aliv. I fastened my pace as I jumped into the small car. I gave the driver the address and we were off.