Chapter Six: You Would Have To Blind To Not See It.

*Liam's Point of View- may be a triggering chapter*

"The whole house knew,"  I whispered loudly.  I couldn't take it anymore and that's when I flashed back to that day:

(Flashback)

"El, where did you go?"  I screamed as I was trying to find her.  The boys, El, and I were playing a game of hide and seek, since it was raining outside.  I had found the boys 20 minutes ago and they went off to some place to pick up some dinner and movies for later.  "El, I found everyone else but you!"  I screamed into Harry's room.  I thought she would be in there.  I was wrong.

"Humph."  I sighed as I walked back to my room to get my phone and to text the boys and see where they were.  As I walked into the room, I saw that the bathroom light was on.  Did I forget to turn it off earlier? I walked into it to find Elexandra sitting there on the floor, holding a razor, with blood everywhere.

"El, what.. what are you doing?"  I knealed next to her.  Trying to comprehend what I am seeing.   

"Go away."  She cried as she tried to stuff the razor back into her pocket and quickly trying to clean up.

"El, why?"  I asked her as she tried to cover her arms and started to unravel her shorts.

"I can't tell you Li."  she started to cry even harder.  I just couldn't believe she could do this to herself.  My best friend.  Why would she do this?  I though to myself.  I took her into my arms and let her cry out.

"Shh, it will be okay.  I'm here for you and so are the boys.  I promise you."  I cooed to her.

"You can't tell anyone Liam. You can't."  She looked at me seriously with the tears pouring out of her chocolate brown eyes.  "You can't."  She repeated as she got up and walked away.  

"El, so Liam finally found you!"  I heard Niall's voice ring through the hallway.  I just sat in the bathroom shocked that I just witnessed my best friend cut herself.  Niall, Louis, and Zayn found me in the bathroom a couple minutes later.  I tried to hide the fact that I was crying and I stood up acting like nothing ever happened.  I'll let Elexandra tell them on her own, but I'm going to help her stop.

(End of Flashback)

Every time I think about that day, I have the image of WORTHLESS cut into her arms.  STUPID on her thigh and FAT on her hips.  Harry and El started dating after that day.  

Every time I think about that day, I have the image of WORTHLESS cut into her arms, STUPID on her thigh, and FAT on her hips.  Harry and El started dating a couple of days afterward.  El had told Niall about her problem, then she told Zayn and Louis was last.  I sat with her through each time.  I looked at each of them and I was surprised, I thought my reaction was bad.  Niall actually stopped eating for awhile and Louis didn't talk to anyone for two whole days.  The most surprising was Zayn.  He just broke down crying and walked out of the flat.  He didn't come back for two weeks because we had a show.  He didn't talk to anyone, nobody knew where we went.  He came around after a month.  El stopped cutting herself when Zayn left.

We didn't tell Harry though.  We thought Harry would figure out sooner or later.  But you would have to be blind not to see it.  I thought El would have told him.  She never had the time too.  We were always gone for some kind of show or tour.  Harry started to change and we all started.  He was becoming corrupted by fame.  He started to cheat on her, and she stayed with him.  Always giving him a second chance, than a third, a fourth.

That's when she left.  I remember seeing her in the bathroom again as she cried into my chest that night.  What she told me, what he said to her.  I just sat there, crying quietly to myself.  Elexandra became my best friend before ONE DIRECTION and now she could be in America in a morgue because she killed herself.  I can't believe I trusted Harry with her.  I honestly thought they would be alright for each other.  

Harry just turned around.  "What?"  Like he didn't even hear me, he didn't want to hear it.  He was pathetic and I couldn't stand looking at him anymore.

"Nothing, just be ready to leave in 20 minutes."  I said walking right past him into my room.  I screamed and punched the wall.  Niall walked in to give me an ice pack and tissues.  

"Li, she's probably okay.  Did you try texting her?"  He tried to cheer me up.

"Yeah, she didn't repsond.  I have sent her over fifty texts!"  I said exasperated.

"Did you call her?"  

"Yes."

"Tweet her?"

"She deleted her twitter."  I said hopeless.

NIall stayed silent for awhile like he was trying to think of more options.  "I've got it! Did you email her?"  He asked me excitedly.

I didn't want to bring him down but, "Yeah Niall I even emailed her.  I tried skyping her.   EVERYTHING!"  I yelled into my pillow.

"LIam, she isn't dead.  I just know she isn't."  He whispered as I felt his tears hit my face.  He got up soon after that and left me alone.

I looked at my alarm clock.  We had to be ready in ten minutes to leave for our first concert in around two weeks.  "Liam,"  I looked up to see Zayn standing in my room. 

"Yeah Zayn?"  I asked him worridly.

 "You might want to come outside and look what is on the computer."   Was all he said and left my room again.  She's dead, was all I could think.

I followed behind him, scared by what I would see on the computer.  I pulled up a chair and sat down next to Niall.  I closed my eyes and counted to three.  "One, two three."  I whipwered as I look at the computer and saw the pictures of El at a park.  I sighed in relief, she was alive.  I told myself.  

"Don't get to comfortable yet."  Zayn warned me.  I looked with the boys at the other photos.  There is one with El and another boy hugging.

"Maybe their just old friends,"  I said optimistically.  Then there was one of them holding hands, them on a hill talking and finally, some pictures of them kissing.  I just looked at the photos with defeat.  

"How could she do that to Harry?" Louis asked.

We all heard a huge gasp and we turned around to see Harry standing there like he was just stabbed in the heart.  Even though I didn't want to, I walked over to him to give him some support.  "Harry, are you alright?"  I asked him as he looked like he was about to fall over.  

"I'm fine, I'll be fine.  There is just no more of My El.  I'm done with her, and now on to the next."  He laughed.  It took all of my power not to punch him in the face right there.