Chapter Four: A New Beginning

After driving for about two minutes, I arrived at the park.  The park was where I basically grew up.  I was always the first one here and the last one to leave.  I was a happier person back then.  I felt relieved that the park that I haven't visited in around two years is still the way I left it.  The forest covered with big oak and evergreens, the softball fields and the sand.

I took a deep breathe before I  left the car.  I knew exaclty where I wanted to go:  favorite place, the swings.  I have been afraid of heights since I was younger but once you get me on a swing I fly.  All of my problems went away and none of the stress was there.  Like a little kid I started to giggle.  Ahh. I didn't even care who saw.  

"Having Fun there?"  A familiar voice said.  As my heart began to melt, I slowed down the swing.  I looked up in to his ocean blue eyes.  

"Connor," I managed to say, barely a whisper.  I was in disbelief that he was actually here and I slowly walked closer to the boy that was my first love.  

"How have you been El?"  He asked walking closer to me.  Without thinking I walked straight into his arms.  As soon as my arms wraped around his hard body, I realized that this was real, not a dream.

"I've been bad Connor, really bad."  I confessed to him.  I haven't seen him in about two years,  since we broke-up before I moved to London.  

(Flashback)

I wanted to travel the world I told him, but he wanted to stay in America and go to school.  I wasn't ready for the committment of being in a relationship.  The next day I was on a plane to London.  I decided to just live there and go to school.

That was when I met  Liam.  I accidentally walked right into him at the Starbucks near my flat.  My coffee spilled all over him and his tea spilled on my head.  After that embarassing ordeal, we became best friends.  One day I was at Liam and the rest of the boys flat after they won third on the X-factor.  It was the first time I was actually meeting the boys.  Yeah I went to one of the live shows and met Liam for lunch a couple times but I've only ever said a brief hello and goodbye to either Niall or Zayn.  

I knocked on the door nervously and someone answered the door.  That was when I was looking at a boy with brown curly hair, dimples and green eyes.  "Umm, hi.  I'm Elexndra."  I managed to stutter through as I looked into his eyes mesmorized by them.  He didn't even react to anyting I was saying.  I shifted the weight of the heavy box full of food and drinks to my other arm.  

"You have a pretty name,"  the boy started to smile.  "Wait, did that just come out of my mouth?  Umm... uh.. I.. I.."  He began to stutter clearly embarassed.   

"He is Harry."  Liam said as he took the box from arms.  "El, you didn't have to bring anything!"  He continued as I awkwardly walked past the boy known as Harry.  I realized he looked different in person than he did on the show.  On the show he looked confident, cocky and full of himself.  Here he looked shy, embarassed, and kind of like a lost puppy.  

"Liam, you texted me to bring food!"  I called after him.  

"NIALL DID YOU TAKE MY PHONE."  Liam yelled from the kitchen.  I started to laugh as the irish boy started to blush when I sat next to him.

"Well it's okay because I'm hungry too."  I told Niall as he started to breathe giving me a look of relief.

"I like her, she likes to eat food."  He yelled back to Liam.  I laughed as I looked over at Harry, stil bewildered.  

"Are you okay?"  I asked him smiling.

"Yeah I'm fine."  he smiled back.  That's when I realized that I was going to fall in love with the kid.

(End of Flashback) 

 Connor took my shaking hand as he lead me over to our old spot, the hill near the playground.  "What's wrong?"  He asked me.  I was just speechless, all I could do was cry.  

"You don't see?"  I managed to say through the sobs that burned through me.  "You haven't seen the stupid magazines, the news, twitter?"  I shouted at him.

"What, that you finally left that jerk?"  He spatted back at me.  

"Connor, he isn't a jerk,"  I started to defend Harry.  But why was I? He looked down my body. 

"Elexandra, look at yourself.  I can see that you are cutting yourself again.  Now you are starving yourself too?  He couldn't even tell that you were doing this.  I am pretty sure that counts as being a JERK El."  He started to get angrier.  

I took his hands into mine.  I saw how fragile they look in his.  How my wrists and my arms just looked horrible.  "Connor-"  I began as he interrupted me.

"El, I dont want to loose you again,"  Connor said as he pulled me closer to him.  He lifted my chin like he used to when we were together.  No, El. Stop him. It has only been been a week!  I thought to myself.  He pressed his soft lips to mine and I kissed him back.  What have I done?  "I've missed-"  He began as I heard snap, snap, snap.  Pictures were being taken of the two of us.  

"I have to get out of here."  I said to him frantically.  He picked me up bridal style and ran to my car.  I let him drive me where ever because I was too shaken up to drive.  

**************************************************************************************************************

A/N

So what do yo think about Connor coming back into El's life.  Do you think that she should have stopped him, or let him kiss her?  

I actully had a big crush on this kid named Connor in my school when I was younger and he was the ispiration behind this character.  hmm, is that creepy?

And I used Logan Lerman as Connor's character because I dunno, he's cute and I really wanna see Three Musketeers and I saw Percy Jackson and the Olympians with my friends when it came out.  I really, really like his eyes too.  Was it a good choice?

Anyways, back to writing.  Please feel free to comment or vote!

Thank you!

-El(: