Chapter Ten: Aliv, Meet Harry Styles.

"I'm fine sweetheart. Harry meet Aliv, Aliv this is Harry Styles." I sniffled as I introduced my daughter to Harry.  I knew that she wouldn't actually remember or know him.  Harry smiled at the two year old that was in my arms.

"Hi Aliv it is nice to meet you."  He said sweetly to Aliv, who giggled and shyly put her face into my hair.  I didn't know what to say to him.  My mind was blank, my throat dry, and there were no more words to say.  I shifted Aliv's weight in my arms and held her tight.  It is what I usually do when I am in uncomfortable situations.

"Hi."  She finally said looking at him smiling.  That's when I saw his eyes shift to her dimples.  Did he think she is his? 

"How old are you love?"  He asked her as he started to take my daughter out of my arms.  I realized after he did this that he was questioning her.

"I am two, and my baby brother isn't born yet."  She informed him as he started to laugh.  I started to smile.  This is was how I always imagined how this moment would be, Harry holding our daughter and the connection they will have.  Even though she isn't his I can already see that he is protective of her.

"That is awesome.  Aliv what is your favorite color?"  He proceeded to ask my two year old daughter questions that seemed to brighten up her day.

"My favorite color is orange!"  Aliv yelled excitedly.  She looked at him and took his face in her hands.  She then looked over his face with a very serious face.   Aliv usually didn't interact with other people.  I was too stunned to even say anything.  "You have dimples like I do and like mommy."  She finished as her lit up.

"I'm sorry Harry, she usually doesn't do things like this."  I started to apologize for her.  It was the first thing I have said to him in over five minutes.  He turned to look at me.  I saw the confusion in his eyes.  I shook my head, No.  I saw the happiness that Aliv brought to him, immediately leave him.  'I'm sorry.'  I mouthed to him so that Aliv didn't notice the silent conversation that was being taken place between us.  I felt the tears start to drip.  This was too much for one day, especially in my condition.

"Mr. Harry, do you have a girlfriend?"  Aliv asked unexpectedly.

"Aliv that's not a polite question to ask someone,"  I scowled.  "Apologize to Harry."

"I'm sorry Mr. Harry."  Aliv said as her face turned into a pout.

"It's okay love.  But please call me Uncle Harry."  He said sweeping her curls out of her face.  That's when he got a clear look at her eyes.  The exact same crystal blue eyes like Connor.  That's when I saw the hurt cloud his eyes.  He figured out I was still with Connor.

*Flashback*

"El, why wont you let me touch you?"  Harry asked as he took off his shirt before going into our bed.

"Just because.  I don't like to be touched."  I responded simply.

"But you let Liam touch you."  He counteracted my defense.  Harry was all about the games and this game was fought using the mind.

"Liam is my best friend.  He only gives me hugs and then he helped me after surgery.  It was nothing." 

"Yeah boo boo bear.  Nothing."  He came closer as I began to shrink away.  "Come here, let me snuggle with you love."

"Harry stop."  I said has sharp as I can.

"El please, the monsters scare me,"  He whispered into my ear as he began to kiss my neck, leaving love bites.  Although I didn't want it to a small moan escaped my lips.  I sighed.  "You like this don't you."