Chapter Fourteen: Wanna To Jump Together?

*Niall's Point of View- may be a triggering chapter*

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS.  I can't believe after all the shit Harry did to her and put her through, she still loves him.  It is utterly ridiculous.  Can't she, couldn't she tell that I am totally in love with her?  I would treat her so much better than that.. that.. jerk Connor and Harry combined?  I would die for her if I could, bend over back and try to make her life as painless as possible.  

I'm so tired of always being last to the boys.  The hate is really getting to me lately, I have to admit.  Now management doesn't want me to sing?  Why was I put in the band in the first place?  Why did I make it through in the X-Factor if I can't sing?

I decided to make my way to the roof of the hospital.  I ran past nurse after nurse, doctor after doctor, trying to tell me to stop running.  I didn't care anymore.  Is this the feeling that El has felt all of her life?  So.. So.. Useless?  I hate this feeling.  I could feel my phone buzzing in my pocket.  I didn't bother answering it.  I reached the roof in about five minutes.  I took a deep breath of that Pennsylvanian air as I walked out of the steel door.  I walked on top of the hot stones that layed ontop of the roof.  I could feel the heat being radiated through my white Supras  .  I continued to the lege.

 'Maybe jumping wouldn't be such a bad idea.'  I thought to myself.  I closed my eyes, trying to picture a peaceful setting.  Ya know, for when I die, I want to be in a relaxed place.  Maybe with food.. yes food.. NANDOS.  I inched a little be forward. "Wanna jump together?"  A quiet voice asked me.  I ipened my eyes to find a kind faced girl.  She looked around El's age, maybe a little younger.  She had tears streaming down her soft looking face.  Her gorgeous green eyes looking so sad.  I just looked at her, no words were being able to escape.  "Yeah, I wouldn't want to jump with me either."

"Why would such a pretty girl want to jump?"  I asked her as I walked far away from the ledge.

"Well, my boyfriend boyfriend proposed to me.."  She sniffed.

"Then why the long face lass?"  I asked her as I walked closer to her.

"I don't know actually.  I mean I am happy, very happy.  But right now I just feel like a horrible friend."  She started to cry again.

I sat down next to her, "Hey, no tears.  I'm sure you aren't a bad friend."   I told her as I wiped away her fresh tears.

She nodded continuing, "Well, see.. my best friend in the whole wide world just had a baby today."

"Really?  So did mine."  I told her laughing a bit.

"Yeah, I know.  My best friend is El too."  She told me looking at the ground.  She's friends with El, really?  Is this a game?

"So why are you a bad friend?"  I asked her trying to get more information out of her.  I honeslty wanted to prod out more information.  I know it's wrong, but I don't want any crazy fan, I do love our fans but some are seriously.. umm.. crazy, using El just go get my attention.

"I knew El since we were 15.  She was always so bubbly and happy.  You wouldn't have guess that anything was wrong.  That was when I accidentally looked at her journal and asked her what the one page was about.  That was when she told me about everything.  Her depression, insomnia, her self harm issues.  Everything.  As we grew up, we became closer and it helped that both of our boyfriends were best friends.  I have known about all the times that Connor has hit her.  And I didn't do a single thing.  Now all I can ask myself is, 'Why was I such a coward for not doing anything.'  I mean I tried.  She and Aliv have stayed over countless of times.  But she goes back to him.  Everytime.  She had two broken ribs once.  Two, and she told the doctor she fell down the stairs.  Yeah El has the grace of an elephant, but she's never been hurt that bad.  And now I am so afraid to get married becuase Jon has already thratened to hurt me.. and I'm sorry for dumping all of this on you,"  she rushed out before crying again.  "I'm sorry."  I took her in my arms and tried to calm her down.

"It'll be okay.  Shh, don't cry.  Nobody is going to hurt my princess."  I cooed.  My princess.  I think I have found my princess.

"Thanks Nailler."  She smiled shyly.  So she did know who I am.

"You're welcome uhh.."

"Jean."

"You're welcome princess Jean."  I told her as I kissed her forehead.

"Maybe we should tell people that we are actually a live... you know, so they don't worry about us.."  She giggled.  Oh gosh, even her laugh was adorable.  She grabbed my hand as we made our way down the stairs.  My princess, I have found my princess.  

*******************************************************************************************************

A/N awww, Niall found his princess.  I know these last two chapters were probably dull.  Sorry about that.  I dedicate this chapter to my actual best friend, Jean

-EL.