Chapter Two: There Is No Way That She Left Me.

A/N! 

Hey guys, so how was the beggining?  I tried something new, what do you guys think Harry did? Remember to vote or comment.  Thank you!

-El.

*************************************************************************************************************

*Harry's Point of View*

"Harry, wake up." Louis said as he started to push me.

"Humph," I groaned.  There was no way I wanted to get up. I had a massive headache and I felt like I got hit by a truck. How much did I drink last night?  

"El's gone, Harry." Louis continued to say.

"Don't be silly Lou. She is probably out buying food for later." I tried to reason with him. There was no way she would leave. She was to much in love with me to do it.

"Not exactly. You need to get up and read the note. She's gone for good. You really messed up this time, Harry. And now you have nobody," Louis said walking out of my room.  I looked around, everything was still there.  An uneasy feeling began to creep up on me as I ran into the kitchen.  There were the rest of the boys.   They all were looking at the baby blue note El left with grim faces.

"Give me that," I growled as I snatched it out of Niall's hand.  I began to read the note, I could feel my heart slowly into my stomach.  A single tear started to fall and I ran back into my room.  Not wanting the boys to see.  I quickly grabbed my phone and looked El's number up.  I texted her and texted her.... Nothing.  Then I began to call her and everytime the voicemale answered.  What did I do this time? How could she leave me?  I thought to myself.  After crying in silence for a few minutes, various knocks came from my door.  There was no way I wanted to see the boys right now. "Go away." I yell, even though I knew they weren't going to. 

"Harry, we found this. It's El's journal. We didn't read it..." Liam began but was interupted by Zayn,

"I read the last entry. And you might want to read it to see why she left.  I can't believe you would do that, Harry. Not cool." I didn't even know what he was talking about, honestly. They left me alone after that.  The journal is still on top of the desk.  I didn't want to read it, but I needed to know what happened last night.  I picked it up as gently as I could.

On the cover it read:  "Property of Elexandra Or El for short." I opened it up and on the second page it read:  "Warning, this journal contains depressing details and probably will make you want to cry. So I suggest not to read this and you will be fine."  

Her hand writing. The way she writes, with a purpose.  I flipped to the next page and it was dated four years ago. I guess I can start here.  Right from the start, I realized that the El in this journal and the El I knew were two different people.  I have become obsessed on who she really was and what was she hiding from me.