Chapter Twenty-Five: Little Secrets.

SORRY FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATE.  SCHOOL STARTED AND EVERYTHING JUST BECAME SO OVER WHELMING.  SO I AM VERY SORRY. sorry my caps lock was on.. anyways, I hope you like the chapter, it may not be as good, i am sorry, its more like a filler for the next chapter which will be uploaded tomorrow!  theres a ver big surprise in it!  so please read, comment, vote, fan.  Thank you to everyone who reads this story.

~El (:

------------------------------------------

*Liam's Point of View*

Here's a little secret about when you go to the hospital.  Don't cry, even if its the hardest thing not to do, just do don't do it.  You need to be strong for the person that is in there.  Being the mature one, I shouldn't cry.  So sitting in this room right now is eating me alive.  El hasn't moved from her position in about a half an hour.  I keep trying for her to move her head to try to find my voice, nothing.  She's just sitting there.

While everyone was eating pizza earlier I went back into my room for a couple hours before they started the movie.  I pulled out my laptop and started typing.  I wanted to learn as much as I could on El's disease.  I've read that MS can cause severe depression and paranoia.  I'm starting to worry, that the doctors haven't seen the bigger picture.  That this could have been progressing since she was twelve.  

Her journal has entries of where she would have throbbing pain in her back, constantly that she could barely stand up.  Pushing herself through what she called petty pains, playing softball.  The days that she could barely breath, her lunges aching.  She never complained to her mom, or anyone.  El never told us, we only knew certain things she wanted us to know. I still don't believe half the things she has said in the past three weeks.  It's hard for me to trust El again.  She became my best friend, my girl, and then she just left.  Reading that journal had to be one of the hardest things I have ever done, emotionally.

Harry hasn't come back into the room either, and I'm starting to worry.  I know he has changed, but that doesn't mean he won't go back to his ways.  I try not to be over protecting really, but who can blame me.  We all know that Harry was the cheeky teenager that the fans practically sold their bodies too.  Screaming things like "Harry let me have your gravy"  or "Father my kids."  I still chuckle from it.

"El, you need to eat something."  I tried telling her again as I held up the fork.  After a few minutes I slammed down the fork in frustration.  I lost it again for the second time in this room.  The sobs over coming the walls I've been building.  "That's it El.  I'm tired of you feeling sorry for yourself.  You need to eat, you need to live.  You have two children at home right now, waiting for you to come back.  You can't just sit here and sulk, you need to make the best of it."  I practically yelled at her.  I looked at her again, and she had tears slowly running down her face.

"Oh, no.  El, I'm sorry I didn't mean it."  I told her moving the food tray and holding her.  I felt her tense up as I placed her in my lap and began to rock her back and forth.  Tears were spilling out my eyes, and I didn't bother to wipe them away.  I felt my phone vibrate a couple times, I didn't bother answering it.  That's when I heard the door open slowly, I looked up to see a man coming in the room.

"Elexandra, I need to tal-"  He began said looking up from his papers.  I felt El relax a little better, I guess she knows him.  "You are Liam Payne."  The man finished his sentence.  I nodded my head, not trusting my voice.  I quickly wiped my tear stained face, rubbing my red eyes before shaking hands with the bloke.  "I'm Dr.  Mann, El's..."  I trailed off looking at El almost asking if it was okay to tell me who he was.  She nodded as if to keep going so I guess it was okay, "I'm her therapist, plus her gay best friend. You can call me, Jai."