Hai, so this isn't an update...

Hai everyone, 

So I have decided to keep writing and to not delete my account.  Thank you for everyone who gave me in put and comment on the chapter, if you didn't read last chapter, GO DO IT.  not to sound pushy or anything.  

So today I had this idea pop into my head when I was doing my summer work.  Yeah, I still have a week until school starts again.  Summer please don't end.  But that just means that it will be harder for me to update, but since im already a bad updater, i will try my best too.  Even if that means the chapters are shorter?  Then I think there will be a sequel to TDTLF.. this will be a combine story with my friend Jean, but she doesn't know that yet.. Well now she will.  It will focus more on her and Niall's relationship, as they help their best friends get through the rest of tour, it will be good to see it from a different point of view, and it will be much, happier. 

Anyways back to the idea, I am starting a new fan fic!  It's called Letters To Alice, so I would appreciate if you guys could give that book some love too, thanks!  I won't describe what its going to be like, you will just have to see for yourself.  

I should be posting the first chapter soon, I think. maybe, I might fall asleep, or get kicked off my laptop.. My mom has been monitoring how much computer time I am using because Im basically up all night writing.. and she thinks im on twitter the whole time.. awkward. 

so before this gets longer than this should be, Im going to go.

Thank you guys so much for reading this story, it means the world to me!