Chapter Sixteen: Stupidly In Love.

*El's Point of View*

My wold came crashing down when Harry told me he didn't know who I was. The man that I clearly fell inlove with when I was only 17. Yeah, I graduated early, moved to England, and fell in love. Life was great back then, then everything went to hell. Literally. The whole entire time we explained to him what had happened. He seriously had no clue who I was. He just told me he loved me not only 4 hours ago!

When he begged me to help him remember who I was, I had no words. Of course I wanted to, but what if he goes back to his old ways? I wouldn't be able to handle that. The depression, the anxiety, the anorexia.. right now all of that was on the verge of breaking back into my head. I was so emotionally done, I barely wanted to hold my own new born baby. Sad, I know, the nurses have been in and out to make sure that I am okay and everything. I kept telling them I was fine and Liam was telling them the opposite. Just like always, Daddy Direction.

Soon the crowd of people left Harry and I's room, saying that they were all suddenly hungry. Which I guessed was a lie, but acted like it didn't bother me. There were only three of us left in the room then. Harry, my new born and me. Luckily, both of them were sleeping at the moment.

"What is his name?" I heard the deep British accent ring throughout the room.

"I thought you were sleeping." I told him back. I hadn't thought about baby names though honestly.

"I was never asleep, I just wanted everyone to leave. And you never answered my question." He shifted in his bed slowly and looked at me with that cheeky smile.

I sighed looking into his green eyes. They looked so.. innocent? Was that the word, I don't know.. He looked just lost. "He was suppose to be named after his father.."

"And that isn't me, right?" He asked so confused.

'I wish' I mumbled underneath my breath before continuing, "No, that isn't you. His name is Connor."

"And Connor is who again?"

"My boyfriend." I cringed.

"Oh." His face showed defeat.

'Oh Harry there is so much you don't remember! I wish you did, I wish you were here, well you kind of are, but not in that sense!' I screamed at him in my head. The doctors told us that it wouldn't be a good idea to frazzle and scream at him to remember who I was. "But, we aren't together anymore."

"Why is that?" He continued to ask, looking happier. He's all about the question asking, the doctors said that was normal too.

"Because he abuses me." I told him sighing trying not to cry again.

"He did, I'll kill that mother-"

"HARREH!" I hissed at him, "There is a little kid in the room!"

"But he's only 5 hours old!" He pouted which made me start laughing. Yeah, this is the Harry that I fell in love with.

"Now we wouldn't want his first word to be that, right.."

"Right." He laughed and tried to sit up. Slowly but surely he got into a sitting position. "So about his name?"

"Oh yeah, I really don't know. Louis wants me to name him Tommy, Niall wants him to be Hagen, Liam wants him to be named after him, and I don't even remember what Zayn recommended." I told him.

"I like the name Eli." He whispered almost as if he was ashamed to say it out loud. Eli, I liked the ring to it.

"I like it too." I told him. "What about Eli Jai!" I asked him excitedly.

"That's the name!" He said excited. I always pictured having this day with him, when we would plan out the rest of our lives together. Harry looked at me with such lust, love and confusion. I wish I could just tell him every detail right now. "El, I just want you to know that I would never hurt you." He continued.

"I know that Harry." I whispered trying to choke back the tears that tried to escape my eyes.

"So did we ever have sex?" I could feel him trying to picture his hands all over my body and mine all over his.

"Nope." I told him popping my p's. He looked disappointed, he was really the flirt of the band.

"Did we snog each other than?"

"Yes, many of times." I giggled. "I would always stop you before anything would happen."

"Tsk, Tsk. I must have been a horny teenager back than." He asked shaking his head in disbelief. "My head hurts." He continued looking a little dizzy.

"I'm sorry, do you want me to call the nurse in?" I asked him worried.

"You don't need to worry, I'll be fine!" He tried to play it off.

"I'm calling her." I told him pressing the button for our nurse.

"Please El, don't." He begged me.

"I'm just trying to help you Haz." I told him as our nurse came into the room. She was carrying our charts and medication. Her name was Karen and she had blond hair blue eyes. She was everything I wasn't.

"But I thought you loved me." He started to act melodramatic.

"I do, that's why I called the nurse to come in." I told him.

"What's going on you two?" She asked Harry, not even trying to look at me. Which made me jealous, even though she was like five years older than us. But with Harry, 'Age is just a number.' Yeah, I remember that quote from when he was dating Caroline.

After a couple of quiet minutes I spoke up and explained, "Well he was complaining that his head hurt and I was wondering if I could talk to Doctor Mann." Who was Doctor Mann? Doctor Mann was my gay best friend. Yes, he was also my therapist, my rock besides Jean. And speaking of my best friend, she and Niall were looking cuddly cuddly over there. I have to remind myself to ask her what happened later.

The nurse completely ignored me and was still looking at Harry. I looked over at Harry who was staring at me. I looked away uncomfortably, feeling a big blush rushing to my cheeks. "Can you do that love?" He asked Karen a little irritated.

"Anything for you babe." She told him. 'I don't like her.' I thought to myself.

"I don't like her either." He whispered. 'Wait did I say that out loud!?' I mentally face palmed myself.

"Yeah, you did and you said that out loud again." He started to chuckle.

"Dammit Styles, you make me stupid." I told him with fake hatred.

"Yeah, stupidly in love." He started making kissy faces, great the medicine kicked in. Now I have annoyingly horny Harry back. Good thing that his medicine makes him tired.

"Yeah Harry, stupidly in love." I repeated and in a few minutes he fell asleep, like a baby.

*************************************************************************************************************

So this is chapter is boring but kind of needed. I wanted to show how El and Harry got along like they used too instead of just going into the whole remembering memories thing. I wanted to get them alone to see them interact with each other. Like a transition chapter to juicier stuff (: Oh how do you like the new baby's name? comment, vote, suggestions please please please please.

~LEX.