Chapter Twenty-One: Revenge.

"SURPRISE!" errupted throughout the room.

"What, what is happening?"  I asked Harry who was laughing. "Why are you laughing?"

"It's a party silly."  He said kissing me.  "It's a party to show how much we love you.  We wanted to show you that you need to be happy to and not trying to make us all happy."  Harry explained further as let me stand on my own two feet again. 

It looked like there were thousands of people in the room.  I saw Jean wearing this beautiful white one shouldered ruched dress.  It was complete in the waist where gold sequence was place and it draped on the side.  She had matching gold bangles and feather kite earring.  Her hair was in a cute bun and she wore gold gladiators to match.  I saw her smiling as she held hands with Niall, who was staring at Jean.  Completely oblivious to what was happening around him.  I had to keep myself from awwing out loud.

 I looked to the right of Jean and Niall to find some people that I haven't seen in years, my closest girl friends.  My favorite ginger, Elyse, had on a little black dress with electric blue heels. Juls was there too and wore a blue number that had stopped to her mid thigh.  Annie was wearing a black fitted pencil skirt with a crop top.  Last but not least, Kelly was there.  I haven't see her in about four years.  She stopped talking to me after I left for London because Connor used her to get over me and that didn't go over so well.  She was were a black dress too that was a little risky for my liking but it was Kelly and she was short so, everything did that to her.  I felt a little under dressed, I think I will change later.  I looked to see Brody, one of my best guy friends, and his crew.  Then I saw people that I barely talked to before.

"LET'S BRING ON THE ALCOHOL."  I heard a very loud Irish voice yell and everyone cheering.  

"Okay who let the Leprechaun drink already?"  Harry bellowed laughing.

"Hai, I am Irish!  I can hold down a drink. Now where is my woman."  He laughed hysterically as he ran back to the now blushing Jean and kissed her.

"I think I am going to use the loo."  I told Harry as the music started blaring.  I ran quickly inside my room looking for the suitcase I packed all of my dresses.  I found after a opening a couple suitcases.  I pulled out my favorite Isla Lace Mesh Dress.  It was a short black dress that hugged my curves perfectly, giving me that sexy but flirty look that I was going for.  I grabbed my make up bag pulling out my vibrant red lipstick and put it on.  I didn't bother fixing my hair, it had a little wave in it from the humidity and it actually looked good.  I slipped on my silver bangles, the same ones as Jean, and my big diamond studs.  I check in the mirror to make sure I didn't look trashy and then slipped on my red wedges making my way out of the door.

I walked in to see the hotel room transformed into almost like a club.  People were everywhere grinding up on each other, snogging, and drinking.  The music had a club feel to it and I looked up to see DJ Malik spinning the tunes.  I laughed as I grabbed a cup of whatever from the bartender and took a swing of it.

"There's the party girl."  I heard Kelly's voice come up behind me.  I squealed and gave her a hug.

"I've missed you!"  I told her as she squeezed me back.

"I've missed you too.  So dating a pop star?"  She laughed.

"Yeah,"  I smiled.

"I'm glad you got rid of that jerk El.  Congrats."  She said as she made her way with one of Brody's friends to the what looked like to be the dance floor.  I continued walking around checking the party scene.  I could feel the alcohol buzzing through my system already, damn.  What was I drinking?  I looked over to see Louis dancing like fool with Elyse.  While they were doing the sprinkler and mowing the lawn, I looked over to see everyone grinding on the makeshift dance floor.