Chapter Twelve: I Love You.

A/N

I dedicate this chapter to @MavisDSilva because she is awesome and she dedicated one of her chapters to me and I wanted to return the favor.  Check out her story sometime, its amazayn.  I really recommend it.  It's called In Pieces.  She also has another story in the process too and I can't wait to read that one too! So yeah, thank you @MavisDSilva so much again love!(: xx

Now, enjoy the next chapter to The Dream That Lasted Forever.

-El

********************************************************************************************************

I soon heard voices come outside my room. I didn't really remember anything that happened after I blacked out. All I can remember is begging to the doctor to get Harry first, and tell Connor that I wasn't awake yet. She finally agreed when I explained to her why.She, besides Jean and Jon, was the only person I had told about the abuse. I was to ashamed to admit that I stayed with him.

See Connor wasn't always like this. He was sweet, charming, romantic, and happy. But ever since we broke up the first time he had changed. He was still all those things but they were a mask.  We got back together after that and stayed a couple throughout the rest of senior year.  I was only allowed to hang out with certain people, or with him.  When I told him that I wanted to travel the world and not go to college he slapped me so hard.  I remember telling my mom that I fell off the swings.  A week after I told him that we were done for good, I left for my first stop, England.

When I left Harry and I saw Connor again, I was vuluernable and I thought he had changed back.  I was wrong and he fooled me back to him.  The one day we had a horrible fight. It really over something stupid, which color would we pant the Aliv's new room. I said a light shade of green, and I could paint her own forest. But for Connor that wasn't good enough and he wanted blue, like the ocean and a beach scene. We fought for a good two hours before I stormed out of the room. He caught up with me soon after that and tried to apologize. I didn't want to listen to it and he hit me. Over and over again until I gave home full attention. It was soon after that when I found out that I was having a boy. So I had to stay with him.

"Here we are sir. She might be sleeping, but you were the only one she wanted to see." I could make out the voice a little better that was standing outside of my door.  I heard her tell a nurse to call the police and keep me under watch. I smiled, I finally left him for good. No more coming back.

"Are you sure she said me? It's not a mistake?" The deep British accent whispered.

"I'm sure sir," my doctor told him confidentially before opening the door for him.  He slowly made his way under the door frame.  I started to giggle, still lightheaded from the medication.

"What are you scared to see me?" I asked jokingly. I knew why he would be nervous to see me. If I wasn't so hyped up on these pain killers, I would have probably peed myself already. But no I am not letting him have this satisfaction of just seeing me earlier. I needed to see him, I wanted to see him again. To see those green orbs, that were now filled with worry, nervousness and shyness. Like the first day I met him and the rest of the boys. The boy I fell in love with. I looked at him to see the emotions flash before his face.

"No, I am not. I'm scared of yer bloody husband," He said looking behind him, then turning back to look at me to make sure I didn't disappear.

"He's not my husband,"  I spat back.  "And I'm not going anywhere either," I reassured him as he started to walk closer to me. His eyes were red and puffy from crying and his hair looks like he tried ripping it all out.

"You left before, how can I be sure you won't do it again?" He shot back, I saw the pain that I caused him pass through his eyes. He sighed as he sat down on my bed taking my hand.

"I'm sorry, I-" I gulped, as he turned my hand over.  Exposing the truth, like he didn't believe it from before.  The scars from my past were slowly fading but all still there.  I stared at them, then at Harry, and back at them.  I saw more pain flash against his face. "I'm sorry,"  I whispered again.

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have ever done that to you. Why didn't you tell me, I would have changed for you. I would have done everything and anything for you."  He said as he kissed up and down my forearm.

"But that wouldn't have stopped you from cheating on me, again and again.  It wouldn't have stopped you from coming home drunk, when you guys weren't touring.   You never even acknowledge me when I went on tours with you.  Harry, you would have never changed, and we both know it too."  I yelled at him as I pulled my arm away from his grasp.

"El-"

"No, don't 'El' me.  I hope you know how hard it was for me to go back to the place I had escaped.  I never wanted to come back, but I feel like you gave me no chance.  Now I am stuck with Connor when really I am, was, have always been in love with you, Harry."  I started to cry, I didn't want to tell him this way.  I don't want to be mad at him, but I needed to get this off my chest.  I looked up to the now crying Harry.  I lifted my hand to wipe away his tears,  "Shh, don't cry." 

"I love you too."  Did I hear that correctly?  Do my ears deceive me?  Harry moved to sit behind me.  He gently lifted my ever so sore body into his lap.  I looked up to see his eyes look at mine.  His eyes were filled with adoration and love.

"You, wha-" I began as his lips crashed on to mine.  His soft, but chapped, lips felt familiar to mine.  I kissed him back and I felt him smile. I pulled away, "But you have a girlfriend."

"I'll break up with her for you."  He said a little to fastly. 

"No, I don't want you to do that. You can't break her heart like that."

"But, but I love you."

"I love you too, but I.. uh.. I .. don't want the same thing to happen again.  How will I ever be able to trust you?  I don't want to be hurt again."   It was the truth, I didn't want to be hurt again.  I have been through way to much hurt and I don't think I could deal with it much longer.  I was put on way to much stress and stress wasn't good for me.  I buried my head into his firm chest.  'He's been working out'  I laughed in my head.  

"I won't-"  Harry began as Connor's booming voice interrupted 

"LET ME IN THERE. THAT IS MY GIRLFRIEND."

"Sir, you aren't allowed in there."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT I AM NOT ALLOWED IN THERE.  I SHOULDN'T NEED PERMISSION TO SEE MY GIRLFRIEND AND OUR NEW SON."

"You need to calm down. Sir, you can't go in th-"  

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?"  He screamed as he saw me in Harry's lap.  Harry lifted me off of him again and got off the bed.

"Connor, it's not-"

"OH SHUT UP YOU WHORE."  He interrupted.

"Hey! Don't talk to her like that."  Harry said grabbing my hand.

"Get out of this room right now." Connor was fuming as he walked closer to Harry.

"Connor, please stop."  But it was to late, I knew he wasn't going to do.  Harry let go of my hand and stood in front of me, as protection.

"Don't you take one more f*cking step."  Harry threatened him, but it didn't work.  Connor walked right up to him and punched him in the face.  I started screaming my head off as I saw the man I love drop to the floor with blood flowing everywhere.

************************************************************************************************************ 

Ahh, El and Harry told their feelings to each other?  Is Harry going to tell Alyssa?  What is going to happen to Connor?  What about Aliv and the new baby?  What's going to happen to the now unconcious Harry? 

Stay tuned to find out.

Comment/vote please(:

-Thank you, El.