Umm.. anyone ready for a sequel?

'Ello to my lovely fans, readers, and voters!

As an April fools joke today I was going to say that I was done writing forever and going to shut down my account, but then I thought it wouldn't be fair to any of you.  Did you know that you guys are the inspiration for me to write?  Well you are.

I have had a lot of comments on the Epilogue concerning the sequel.  I'm proud to say that I have the story already brewing and it should be uploaded in the next couple days... Maybe tonight, only if I finish my cover.  

Which is what I wanted to ask about, if I don't like my cover I was thinking maybe a little contest?????? If someone makes me a really great cover I will fan them, dedicate a chapter to you, and give you a part in my story.  Does that seem fair?  I really don't do these types of things, so sorry if i sound demanding or something.

Okay, well I'm going to play around with this cover...

Hopefully the sequel will be up by tomorrow night!  Sorry for such late update, school, softball, music... everything is getting to be a lot anymore and I'm drowning in my own life.

Anyways, 

I hope this A/N finds all of you in good health and fortune.. wow i sound old.

Here is a sneak peak: 

"They say when someone is in a coma, they won't remember anything they experienced when they wake up. They is no knowledge on why this happens, most think its that the brain is protecting the person from the pain they experience. They also say that if you talk to the person in a comatose state, they will wake up or respond in some way. There is no way to telling if that said person will remember anything years, months, or days prior to falling into a coma. El's surgery was very very tricky. The neurosurgeons had to go into her brain to remove a mass- or a tumor- that was causing her symptoms of misdiagnosed Multiple Sclerosis. The doctors had no idea if she would have her motor skills, gain her sight back, or to be able to walk again.

To say I was surprised when she squeezed my hand for the first time, would be an understatement. I was hysterical actually, but what do you expect? The love of my life, my soul mate, who hasn't responded to anything for two years finally squeezed my hand. It felt as if my world brightened, that we were finally going to have some happiness in life. The doctors quickly came into the room and checked her vitals. Her brain activity was stable and she was starting to breathe better on her own. El just was sleeping, like a "normal" person would. The doctor who performed the surgery, Dr. Misift, said that El's waking up was a miracle of its own.

I don't know where I would be if she didn't wake up that day. I wouldn't be sitting here talking to your for sure. I probably would be out of the band taking care of the three kids I call my own. Honestly, I don't want to think about what would happen if El didn't wake up. We take everyday one step at a time. It's hard with El's disabilities at the moment, but she is getting better everyday."

Stay tuned for: Not All Love Stories Are Rainbows and Butterflies.

~El <3