Chapter Twenty-Seven: Thanks Harry.

HI! sorry for such a long wait on this chapter. It's shorter than the others, I hope. but I've been really really busy with school and softball and SATs. I am actually suppose to be studying right now but I'm taking a "break."  Well I hope this chapter will a little lighter with  some fluff as Jean would like to say.. (;

I also wanted to say a big thank you to DreamsWriter for my new cover. Its lovely, everyone go fan her! thanks again love!

Anyways, I'll keep this a/n short. I'm sorry for such a long wait. don't forget to comment, fan, and vote! i love comments and talking to you guys.  Thanks for reading again.

El.. and Jean (who also wrote some of this)

--------------------------------

*Harry's Point of View*  

I waited there as the love of my life sat there with an emotionless face on. I couldn't read her face for the first time. It was almost like she shut down on me. I heard the people in the room gasp when I "popped" the question. There was no doubt they didn't see this coming. They all thought I was gone for good, that I had runaway. But they were wrong, all wrong. Now, I'm not so sure that I made the right decision, but before she was ready to make love with me.  So why such a change? I just don't understand it, well maybe I do.  I put her in more pain then I have ever done to her. I left her again, this time physically not mentally. I feel like a complete twit, my heart is breaking at the sight of the tears now running down her face. I slowly reached my hand to wipe them away until I felt someone stop me. 

"Harry." Lou's voice rang out sternly, I noticed that he didn't call me Haz, Hazza or anything. "We need to speak with you." He grabbed my arm, I was to weak to fight back. I saw the boys walk into the hallway of the dining room. I looked back to see Jean and Kelly trying to get El to respond. Then she was gone again. I slumped down the wall, feeling the pressure of hatred push down on me.  

"Harry what the hell was that?" Niall's voice raged out, I was taken aback by his tone. I mean he practically knew this was going to happen. I looked at him, I could see the steam practically blowing out of his ears.   

"You knew it was going to happen." I whispered, I was wrong. I just didn't know what to say anymore.    

He grabbed his hair in frustration, sucking in a deep breath. "I told you that I would help you get your girl back. Nothing about proposing to her. You saw how Jean reacted when she saw you. She practically hates your guts, I basically had to distract her from barging into your room and taking El from there. Do you know how hard it was for me just to give her the promise ring, because I thought she was worrying more about you then thinking about me? Are you that selfish?!" He yelled at me pacing like a mad man.   

"Harry, he's right. You can't just show up and propose to her. You weren't here these past two months. You didn't see the pain she's going through. She might look like she's fine, but she really isn't. She's blind Harry, do you know how hard it is for someone to Learn to walk without knowing where they are standing? You weren't there when she.." That's when Louis broke down.

And Liam finished off where he left off,   "She tried to kill herself. We had to hospitalize her twice. We can't leave her alone by herself. She would barely eat, barely sleep, she wouldn't touch Eli or Aliv. The second time she tried was the scariest.." He took a deep breath before continuing. I could feel the the tears brimming my eyes, the sobs ready to take over my body. I could tell the boys were all crying too. "We had to leave for tour or management told us we had to drop the label, we didn't want to leave. But they told us that if anything were to happen we were allowed to go back to the little cottage. We were scared, Harry. Then we got that call from the hospital. They told us that Jean was to shaken up to call. So we knew.." That's when Liam slumped down next to me and started sobbing.  Did I really put everyone in this much pain?