Chapter Thirteen: He Fancies Me?

"HARRY WAKE UP!  PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!"  I screamed over and over again.  Security and doctors soon came running in after a couple minutes.  "PLEASE HELP HIM!"  I repeated over and over again.  The scene became hectic and full of chaos. 

"He's breathing, but he is losing blood fast."  The doctor told the others.  "Let's get him in Emergency 2." I watched in horror as Harry was quickly picked up, put on a hospital bed, and him being wheeled out of the room. 

"YOU FILTHY SLUT.  YOU DESERVE NEVER TO BE HAPPY.  GO ROT IN HELL."  Connor was cursing at me as security pinned him to the ground and put handcuffs on him.

"YOU KNOW WHAT CONNOR?  JUST DON'T BEND OVER FOR THE SOAP IN JAIL."  I yelled back at him.  I watched him be dragged out of my room too.  I soon heard heavy footsteps coming towards my room.  

"El, what happened?"  Niall yelled as he was the first to come into the room.  He came closer and put me into his arms.  I couldn't speak I was just to frozen in terror to speak.  "Shh, it will be okay lass."

"Harry.. Is.. In.."  I started to choke out but I couldn't finish.  I just broke down crying, I was an emotional wreck.

"Harry is in surgery, looks like El's boyfriend really took a number on him."  Liam said coming into my hospital room last carrying a sleeping  Aliv.  You could he was on full Daddy Direction mode,  he was also looking into his phone very intently.  I knew he was either tweeting or texting management.  Great, now I have screwed something else up.  I saw Aliv waking up.  I smiled when she looked for me first.

"Mommy!"  My two year old daughter yelled as if she just got a new toy.  She practically jumped from Liam's arms and began to run to my bed in her little legs.  "Mommy, I've missed you!"  She gleefully yelled as Niall picked her up to sit in my lap.  

"I've missed you too my little angel."  I kissed the tip of her small nose.  I was glad I could hold her in my arms again, which reminds me.. Where is my son?  "Li, do you know where my son is?"  I whispered.

"Uhh, yeah.  Let me go see if the nurse will bring him from the nursery.  And I'll go check on how Haz is doing."  He looked flustered.

"I'll go with you.  I need to be there for my baby."  Louis sighed as he walked behind Liam.  He hadn't even spoken a single word to me.  Gosh, now he hates me too.  I know I put Harry through a lot of pain, but doesn't he remember everything that Harry did to me.  Doesn't he remember that he was the one who warned me not to go out with Harry.  Doesn't he remember that Eleanor told me to leave Harry, while he was in the room?  Now why should he hate me..?  Yeah I know the whole "bromance"  but don't you think I should have some payback.

"So babe, what happened?"  Zayn spoke bringing me back to reality.  I looked at him for a second, to make sure I won't break down again.  I felt Niall rub my back, it calmed me down, but not as much when Harry did it.

"So I woke up from the emergency C-section.  All I could remember that I was in an ambulance, but I wasn't there anymore.  I saw my newly born son being whisked away for check ups and stuff.  The doctor told me that she was going to get my husband and tell him that I was out of surgery.  I quickly told her that Connor wasn't my husband and that I didn't want him seeing me.  I had to beg her to not get him.  I begged to see Harry and she asked me why?  And I had to explain everything about Connor abusing me, to me still being in love with Harry and-"

"You are still in love with him?"  Niall gasped interrupting me.  I just nodded my head, embarrassed.  "Why?  After all the things he has done to you?  How can you still love that?"  He started yelling at me.  I  could only put my head down, sobbing.

"Niall, stop this right now.  Just leave, go clear your head."  Zayn told him taking Aliv out of my arms.  Niall then push me off of him and walked out of the room.  Ouch, that hurt.  I could barley move as it was.  

"What did I do now?"  I looked at the Bradford boy.  "What did I do?"  I repeated over and over again.  He came over and rubbed my back too.

"Well El, I don't know how to tell you this.."  He began.

"Just tell me."  I begged him.

"Niall, he... umm sort of.. fancies you."  He breathed out quickly.

"Oh my.  For how long?  Does anyone else know?"  I cried into my hands.

"He never told anyone but me.  Me, I don't know exactly.. but he really fancies you.  It has been since that first day you came over.. with all that food.  Plus,he and I already kind of met you on the show."

"Oh Niall."  I sighend turning slowly over to sob in my pillow.

"Mommy, please don't cry anymore."  Aliv said as I could feel her looking at me.  I rolled back over and wiped off my tears and smiled at her.

"Okay everyone we have some very good news!"  Liam yelled as he came barging back through the door.  He looked at the scene in front of him with.  He took one more look at me, then at Zayn, and back at me.  "Wait, what's wrong?"  He asked confused.

"Uncle Ni left."  Aliv told him after a few awkward moments of silence.  Iwas really surprised how much Aliv was talking.  SHe usually kept quiet because of her shyness or she didn't want people to know that she is so smart.

"Why?"  He asked the room.

"Because he thinks he fancies me."  I whispered but it seemed like it was the loudest noise in the small room.

"Oh.. oh no.  Not today.  Where did her go?"  Liam asked suddenly panicked and frightened.

"I think he ran out to the left.."  Zayn shouted as Liam bolted out of the room.

"Wait, why did he run out like that?"  I asked surprised.

"Because Niall was just told that he won't be singing as much, that he needs to stop eating so much food, all the hate mail, and now he just found out that the girl he has been in love with doesn't feel the same way.." Zayn trailed off.  I didn't need to hear anymore, I figured it out myself.  Niall was suicidal.

*********************************************************************************************************

A/N!

NOO, Niall! so im going to update another chapter tonight maybe. I am currently sitting in my hotel room  bored.  So I don't know who Aliv looks like, help! so if you have any suggestions.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, HELP! so yeahh, thank your for reading my story. I just sometimes get discouraged, because I'm new and I feel like it isn't good enough.  So some feed back would be nice, if ya want.  So yeah, thank youuu to everyone again.  yeahh. So im going to continue writing the next chapter so I won't leave you with another cliff hanger.  

Talk to you soon,

~EL.