Chapter Eighteen: Terror Twins

"Mommy, can I sleep with you and daddy?" A half asleep Aliv came walking in the room.

"Sure honey, but daddy isn't here right now." I told her, not wanting Harry feeling uncomfortable. I took my now sobbing child to my arms and rocked her back and forth trying to calm down. "Shh, Aliv take a deep breath. Mommy's here."

"I don't want him to hurt you too!" She sobbed.

"Who to hurt me?"

"Uncle Harry, I don't want him to hurt you like daddy did."

"Don't worry baby, he won't hurt me." I told her in a whisper.

"Does that mean that daddy won't come back anymore?" She asked, she has always been a daddy's little girl until that day she saw Connor hit me, which was an accident.. She didn't need to see that.

"Yeah Allipop."

"So that means I won't have a daddy anymore and.. and.. and baby Eli won't have a daddy in his life too." She started to cry again. I sighed, not knowing what to say. She was to smart for her own good sometimes.

"Aliv look at me." Harry told her. She shifted in my lap and looked at him. She hugged her orange stuffed cat he gave her the other day.

"Yes Uncle Harry?"

"I will never hurt your mommy. I promise you and if I break that promise, you can straighten my hair." He told her making her laugh.

"You promise?" She asked quietly, the same way I asked him if he really meant what he said before.

"I promise you to the moon and back."

"I believe you. Thank you Uncle Harry." Aliv laughed.

"Anytime sweetie." Harry leaned over and kissed her forehead.

"Uncle Harry, you don't want to be my daddy do you?" Aliv asked saddened.

"I do want to be your daddy." He whispered shyly.

"You do?" Aliv asked excitedly. Harry just nodded his head very quickly.

"Only if mommy wants that." He told her.

"Mommy can Harry be my daddy?" She asked as if this answer would make her whole world either explode or light up.

"Yes Aliv, Harry can be your new daddy." I breathed.

"YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!" She started to dance around the whole room yelling.

"Aliv! Shhhhh! It's four in the morning!" I yelled as Harry put Eli back in his crib. I kissed Eli's forehead and turned around to see Harry pick Aliv up spinning her around and around. Yeah, thank you daddy for making her even more hyper than she needed to be. He ran right into our room with Aliv in his arms. I laughed as I followed those two to the bed. We bid our good nights as everyone began to drift back asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to an empty bed and a quiet hotel. Yeah, I liked the quiet but it was too quiet. Something must be up, I don't trust anything the boys do. I've learned that hard way, trust me. I looked over at my phone and there was a note next to it from Harry telling me that everyone went to breakfast and to not worry. I sighed in relief as I walked over to the bathroom and took a quick shower, using the quiet time to advantage. After I got ready for the day I walked over to see Eli still sleeping in his crib. I picked him up and carried him into the living room of the suite and watched tv.