Chapter 35

It was already 8:30 pm. The day had just slipped away.

They'd made it to Nevada, which was dry, barren land where the only thing that grew were apparently casinos. There were hundreds of them, big and small, crowded with swarms of people, loaded with cash and credit cards.

'I would probably never say this out loud, but I have the strange urge to gamble.' said Alex. They'd switched turns for driving duty twice. So once again, Alex sat on the driver's seat and popped a mint in her mouth.

The Nevada-California border was deserted, in its literal sense. A few trees were scattered here and there, mainly cactus plants growing around.

'Donna, I- I can't see my parents.' said Alex, stopping the car on the side of the road.

Donna sat up in her seat. 'Alex...'

'I just can't. I'm way too weak, honestly.'

'Alex, no one's forcing you to. Even if you don't want to visit them, we'll just travel around California and we'll go back, okay?'

'God, how do you even like me? I'm such a coward.'

'No, you're not. You're anything but a coward. I've learnt so much from you. And no matter what you do, I'm here for you. Always.'

Alex looked at Donna. Their eyes locked. Alex leaned in and kissed Donna, pressing her lips against hers. Donna kissed her back, placing her hand on Alex's face. Alex lifted herself up, and gently eased herself on Donna's lap.

'Damn, Alex, someone's in a mood.' said Donna, winking at Alex.

'Well, it's impossible resisting you.' breathed Alex. Donna could feel her heart breathing against her chest.

Alex's fingers traced Donna's collarbone, making her way down to Donna's shirt buttons. Slowly and swiftly, she unbuttoned them, revealing a little bit of lace from Donna's bra.

Donna's hand slipped into Alex's t-shirt, and she gently pulled it off. Moments later, they were there, next to each other, almost naked.

'The fact that we're doing it in a car is such a massive turn on.' murmured Donna. Alex smiled naughtily.

Donna pushed her seat back until it was almost flat. She unhooked Alex's bra, and Alex returned the favour. Their bare skins touched each other, sending a tingle down their spines, almost electric.

'You want me to-' whispered Alex.

Donna cut her off. 'Yes.' she breathed.

'Alright. Just shut your eyes and let go.'

Alex went down on Donna. For the next five minutes, all that Donna felt was massive waves of pleasure, just taking over her body and her mind. She thought of nothing but Alex.

Moments later, Alex rose up, smiling at Donna. Donna gasped.

'Holy shit, Alex, I-'

'Yes, I know. Relax.'

'Okay, now your turn.' grinned Donna.

Donna kissed Alex's collarbone, making her way down from there. Alex's breathing rapidly increased. She let out a soft moan.

Right before Donna was about to go down on her, she looked at Alex.

'Ready?' she breathed.

'Yeah.' whispered back Alex. 'Satisfy me, Donna.'