Chapter 2 - Back to School

╔═══*

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╗

Back to School

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╝

The short black hair boy woke up on his bed to a bright ray of sunlight beaming into his bedroom. Feeling something on him he looked down to see a petite blonde hugging his torso while still soundly asleep.

Not wanting to disturb the girl's slumber he laid there quietly admiring how peaceful and at ease she looked in her sleep.

He usually got nightmares and would wake up in tears in the middle of the night. But thankfully for whatever reason it didn't happen last night. Really saved him from embarrassment if it did happen.

Suddenly Areum's facial features started to move showing that she would be awaken soon.

"Good morning," Suho said as soon as he saw her eyes flutter open and taking a few moments to adjust to the brightness of the room by rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning," she replied shuffling under the covers not wanting to get out of bed.

"Are you excited for your first day?"

The girl instantly perked up at those words having more energy now than ever. She quickly jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom to get ready shouting, "Hurry up! We can't be late!"

Suho's mood brighten due to her behavior before humming and getting up as well.

✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧

"Nervous?" He asked the girl who began to tighten her grip on his hand as they arrived outside the gates of Saebom High School.

"Just a little bit," Areum admitted quietly loosening up her grip.

"Don't worry, I'm sure people will be happy to have you back." he reassured squeezing her hand and leading her onto school grounds.

"Welcome back Areum!" Some older girls waved as the student body began noticing the two walking towards the school.

Areum waved back and exchanged hellos with some old classmates while Suho simply ignored them all and waited as she conversed with classmates.

"AREUM!!" A female voice from behind them shouted making them both turn around and spotting a girl with short brown hair running up to her with open arms and a girl with longer hair following.

Soo-ah and Soo-jin both ran up to hug the girl while pushing Suho aside.

"Why didn't you tell us you were coming back today?" Soo-ah pouting as she pulled away.

"She probably wanted to surprise us," Soo-jin nudged Areum with a wink knowing that she was probably with Suho.

"You can go now, she's walking with us to class!" Soo-ah said to Suho which made him roll his eyes before saying, "Actually, I will be doing that since I have to take her to teacher's office."

"Fine. But she's sitting with us at lunch." Soo-jin said high-fiving Soo-ah which Suho hesitantly agreed to.

"Alright I'll see you later," Areum waved goodbye to her friends and walking side by side with Suho again.

"MY STAR STUDENTS ARE BACK!" The vice principal shouted as soon he spotted the two walking in.

"Hello sir," Areum bowed and addressed him politely and Suho doing the same.

"It is an HONOR, to have you back again Mrs. Cha," He said patting her back excitedly while Areum thanked him.

After getting her student ID back and then going to her old classroom with Suho, the pair were stopped by Mr. Han.

"Wait, this is Lim Jugyeong, another new student. Could you two lead her to our classroom?" He asked introducing the pretty girl beside him.

"Sure!" Areum replied excitedly happy to make new friends and walking over to link arms with her as the two girls followed Suho.

As the three walked through the halls, Suho came to a stop as an upperclass girl stood in front of him making Jugyeong bump her face into his back and leaving a faceprint of foundation.

Areum made a shocked face while Jugyeong held a panicked one and had her hands together begging her not to tell Suho.

Areum quietly nodded while Jugyeong tried to blow and brush the foundation off the jacket but it wouldn't work.

She watched as Suho harshly rejected the girl holding up a box of macaroons after confessing feeling sorry for the girl. But she had to admit it was kind of weird to put his face on macaroons if she was going to confess her love to him.

"Stay here, Mr. Han will introduce you soon," Suho said looking at Areum before glancing over to Jugyeong and saying, "you too."

He walked in and classmates immediately started to notice the foundation print on the back of his jacket causing him to become confused. He took off the jacket to see what they were all talking about. Seeing the print on the back he already figured out that it was Jugyeong since he only remembered Areum putting on lipgloss and mascara this morning.

Walking back outside he bumped into a panicked Jugyeong and a confused Areum, then he threw the jacket into Jugyeong's face before walking back into the classroom.

'Well that was really unnecessary' Areum thought while apologizing to Jugyeong for her friend's behavior.

"Is he always this mean?" Jugyeong asked quietly holding the jacket.

"I don't understand why he hates you but he's often moody," Areum replied even though he wasn't exactly moody to her.

"Are you guys dating?" Jugyeong teasingly asked nudging the girl who looked surprised before replying with, "no we're just really good friends."

After she replied she heard Mr. Han say her name so she walked into the classroom without hearing Jugyeong's sigh of relief to her answer.