Chapter 10 - Loyalty

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╗

Loyalty

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╝

Areum quickly placed her school supplies into her backpack since Suho would be arriving soon to walk her to school. 

She had already moved out of Suho's apartment but her apartment was in the same building so it wasn't like she moved far away from him. 

After hearing a knock on the door she zipped up her backpack and quickly ran towards the door to open it and saw a boy standing there with two cups of coffee, offering her one. 

"Thank you," She said grabbing the cold iced coffee from his hand and then closing her apartment door so they could walk to school.

"Do you have anything planned today after school?" Suho asked sipping on his hot black coffee that Areum always made fun of him for drinking. She had always thought the drink was disgusting. 

"Sadly yes, my dad needs me to get on a business call for him tonight." Areum explained as Suho nodded understanding the tasks she needed to do. He was also very proud of her for already entering the business world while still being in high school. 

Areum knew she wanted to follow in the footsteps of her father and go to college after high school. After all being the only child she was destined to inherited the CEO position her father held anyway. 

Suho on the other hand did not want to become a CEO like his father. In fact he opposed everything he did and didn't want anything to do with him. 

"Areum!" Soo-ah called out as soon as they arrived on school grounds. 

Sighing, Suho turned and quickly gave Areum a hug before walking off in another direction. 

"Before your friends can get you," he would always say hugging her then leaving whenever her friends called out for her. 

"Areum, you need to teach him that it's okay to interact with humans, most of us don't bite." Soo-ah said after skipping up to Areum and watching Suho leave.

"He's just a bit dramatic," Areum laughed as the two girls then began walking into the school. 

As they walked, Soo-ah noticed the necklace Areum was wearing and reached for it making Areum jump at the sudden movement. 

"This is really pretty," Soo-ah complimented as she examined the necklace. 

"Thank you,"

As Soo-ah flipped the necklace over she noticed the "L.S." engraving and she began jumping up and down excitedly. 

"AREUM ARE YOU DATING LEE SUHO?" Soo-ah shouts excitedly clasping her hands together and at the same time catching the attention of everyone in the hallway. 

Areum quickly shushed the jumpy girl before attempting to clear up things before rumors got started and spread. 

"No, we are just friends." Areum said hoping everyone heard it and wouldn't say anything because it would be really embarrassing for it to get to Suho. 

"Come on, there's no way you guys are only just friends," Soo-ah complained grabbing Areum's arm and swinging it hoping that Areum would say something that satisfied her. 

"Yup," Areum said popping the 'p' confirming that they were only friends. Only friends, nothing more, Areum convinced herself hoping that would help get rid of all the weird feelings she's been getting lately.