Chapter 37 - BigHit Headquarters

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╗

BigHit Headquarters

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╝

After a few weeks of visiting Suho and Seo-jun in the hospital, the two boys were finally discharged and were able to go out and about. The group had actually planned to spend the day together at a local hangout place, but Areum had gotten a phone call from her father asking if she wanted an early preview of his group's new comeback. 

Since Soo-jin was begging to meet BTS, and after loud pleading from her Seo-jun agreed as well, they were all currently in the car that her father had sent, and on the way to the BigHit Entertainment building located in Seoul. 

Suho and Seo-jun sat in the back, nervously tapping their shoes on the floor of the car. Both of them didn't think very highly of the music industry after what had happened to their late friend. Suho knew that idol trainees under Areum's father were treated very well, but he was still nervous to be in the same atmosphere that killed his friend. 

"You okay?" Areum asked placing a hand on Suho's knee, breaking him away from his thoughts and instantly calming his nerves. 

Suho nodded not wanting to bring much attention to himself as others in the car starting to eye him, wondering why he was acting so tense. 

"Loosen up, we're getting to see the biggest Kpop group in the world without having to pay," Soo-jin gushed fanning herself so she wouldn't freak out and fangirl over the thought of seeing all seven boys. 

"If they're even there." Seo-jun replied to Soo-jin who slapped his arm. "Don't ruin my mood."

✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧

"I think I just walked into heaven," Soo-jin said in awe with her arm linked around Seo-jun-jun's  as they walked into the building. 

Areum waved hello to the employees who were rushing back and forth and walked up to the receptionist. 

"Areum! How are you?" Sienna asked as she saw her approach the desk. Sienna had been working under her father for a long time and watched Areum grew up in the span of her job. 

"Hey Sienna, I'm great. You?" Areum asked reaching over the desk and giving the middle aged woman a hug. 

"I'm doing okay, I assume you're looking for your father. He's watching over BTS's dance practice right now. I'll send him a call to let him know you've arrived," Sienna said grabbing the telephone on her desk as Areum thanked her and walked to the elevator, with her friends following behind her. 

"This place even smells amazing," Soo-jin said as Seo-jun eyed her weird. 

"I literally grew up with you and I've never seen you this excited," Suho stated watching the girl have the biggest smile on her face he's ever seen. Seo-jun nodded and took pictures of her wanting to save the moment, and he thought that she looked cute when she was excited. 

"Oh my god, I can hear the music. Seo-jun are you hearing what I'm hearing?" Soo-jin exclaimed while fanning herself as Seo-jun nodded pointing at his ear, "Yes dear. We all have ears that work too."

Pretty soon the elevator doors opened and they all stepped out to follow Areum who was the only one that knew the way. Suho admired the inside decoration of the building and he could definitely confirm that this building was way bigger than his father's. He had already met the boys before so he wouldn't be as starstruck as Soo-jin was right now.