Chapter 44 - Ready, Set, Action

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╗

Ready, Set, Action

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╝

"Are you sure this will work?" Jugyeong nervously asked, anxiously checking her watch every two seconds, while Soo-jin set up the water bucket trap. 

"As long as she's the one that sets it off, we should be fine," Soo-jin replied finishing the last touches to the prank before school started. The five of them were currently working before school started to ensure that Soo-ah would regret waking up this morning. 

"Lee Suho I think you should test it out you know, make sure it works." Seo-jun smirked as he helped Soo-jin down from the ladder. Slapping his shoulder as soon as her foot touched the floor, Soo-jin flipped her hair back, "Stop doubting my skills. It works doofus." 

"Alright so Jugyeong, you've already sent her the message right?" Areum questioned looking over at the girl who kept glancing at her watch. Even though she seemed nervous and scared, Jugyeong nodded. 

"Alright let's go it's getting close," Suho instructed leading everyone out. Jugyeong stopped walking and turned to the couple. 

"She won't actually release those photos of me, right?" Jugyeong asked hesitantly with her head hanging low, and fumbled with her fingers with her phone in hand. 

Areum sent her a small smile while shaking her head. "We don't know for sure, but I promise you we'll try our best to prevent that." 

Jugyeong raised her head slowly, feeling appreciative of Areum even after all the times she had wronged the girl in Suho's arms. 

"I'm very sorry," Jugyeong said softly looking into Areum's eyes, knowing that there was a chance she wouldn't be forgiven. 

But Areum only smiled at her and took her hand in hers. 

"Don't beat yourself up over it. I've forgiven you, let's just focusing on humiliating Soo-ah now. Okay?" Areum replied as Jugyeong's spirits seem to be uplifting. 

Grateful nodding, Jugyeong murmured okay as the three of them walked out carefully, so that the trap would not go off. 

As the others hid behind other students, trying to blend in, Soo-ah walked cheerfully towards the school. 

"Jugyeong I'm her-" she was cut off as a bucket of water came pouring down on her head.

"WHAT THE HELL?" she shrieked now that she was drenched in cold water.

"Oh my goodness what happened?" Jugyeong gasped in shock appearing behind her, carefully stepping over the water puddles. 

"Who did this?" Soo-ah demanded but slowly lost her confidence as other students began entering the school after hearing her scream. 

Jugyeong shrugged but smirked after Soo-ah ran off towards the bathrooms. 

"She's lucky I didn't choose hot water," Soo-jin appeared beside Jugyeong as the other students began turning back to their own business. 

"Do you think she knows it was us?" Jugyeong questioned. 

"Who cares?" Areum shrugged. "She deserved it." 

"For you," Suho held out a peach flavored jelly, milk drink at Areum. Smiling at the sight of the familiar drink she grabbed the drink and took Suho's hand in her other hand. 

"Class?" Areum asked looking up as the smiley faced boy looked down at her. 

"Lets go."