Chapter 6 - The Plan

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╗

The Plan

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╝

It was another bright and sunny day at Saebom High School where Korean teenagers would go to take their classes. 

The classroom was filled with students making jokes and laughing like every other day while kids like Suho sat at his desk doing revision. 

"Here you go," Areum said handing Suho his pencil bag back since she had to borrow a pencil. She had accidentally swapped her pencil out for a makeup bag this morning so she didn't really have her supplies. 

Seeing that he didn't grab the pencil bag she looked up at him to see wha the was doing, seeing that he looked shocked and taken back she followed his gaze and saw that it landed on Jugyeong. 

Confused on what was going on she just simply placed the bag on his desk which make him come back to reality and nod at her. 

"Areum, Jugyeong wanted us to meet her at the roof," He told her remembering what the girl requested earlier this morning. 

Areum was confused on why her friend wanted to meet on the roof top of all places but she stood up and walked with Suho to meet the girl. 

"Here you go," Jugyeong said holding out a blue gift bag towards them making them look at each other confused on why the girl was giving them a gift bag. 

"Thanks," Areum replied to Jugyeong before running off to follow Suho.

"What's in it?" She asked as they walked down the stairs making Suho shrug before stopping and opening the bag a little bit to see what was inside while also moving closer to her so she could see as well. 

"WAIT!" Jugyeong screamed while sprinting down the stairs and ripping the bag from Suho's hands make the two jump back. 

Jugyeong hugged the bag closer to her before nervously chuckling, "they're my sanitary pads." 

But it was too late. Both of them already caught a glimpse of the book and they both gave each other a look signaling that they were thinking the same thing. 

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"So what do we do?" Areum questioned Suho who was in deep thought and had his lunch tray pushed aside.

Areum decided to sit by Suho today at lunch and they were both trying to figure out how to confirm their theories. 

Areum picked up her fork and twirled her noodles around while trying to think of something. Then she heard the boy in front of her gasp before jumping up slightly in his seat, sitting up straighter, as if he had figured something out. 

"Do you have her number?" Suho asked leaning over slightly so people wouldn't overhear their conversation. 

"Yes she gave it to me the other day," Areum said pulling out her phone and handing it to Suho who could unlock it since the password for both of their phones were each other's birthdays. 

Suho quickly unlocked her phone and pulled out his to save Jugyeong's number onto his phone before handing Areum's phone back to her. 

As the two ate their lunch Suho told the girl the plan he had in mind. 

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Thank you," Areum said as Suho wrapped his jacket around her since she didn't bring her jacket forgetting how chilly nights in Korea could be. 

"No problem, you'd end up wearing the jacket at some point anyways," Suho teased the girl at the fact that she was always taking and wearing his clothes, not that he minded though. 

"I'm just making sure they're comfortable enough for you," Areum replied back smiling and at the same time looking around for Jugyeong. 

"Well you do make my jacket look comfortable," Suho said reaching his hands out to pull the zipper of his jacket higher making Areum's breath hitch once she felt the tips of his cold fingers touching her neck. 

Thankfully the two were interrupted by a girl with a large motorcycle hat on. 

"What in the world-" Areum gasped while Suho looked around embarrassed since now almost everyone kept glancing over at their table. 

"I rode my bicycle here so I had to wear a helmet," Jugyeong explained quickly holding the book out and sliding it over to them. 

Then the waiter came and placed three drinks on the table before leaving. 

"I ordered us drinks," Suho explained grabbing one and taking a sip out of it. 

"Oh thank you." Jugyeong replied taking one before Suho reached over and grabbed it out of her hands and handed it to Areum.

"That one's not yours, Areum likes extra sugar in her tea." 

"Oh sorry I didn't know," Jugyeong replied embarrassed before grabbing the last drink.

"It's alright that's not your fault," Areum replied before smiling at the girl assuring her that it wasn't something to worry about. 

Jugyeong let out a soft giggle before drinking the drink rather before standing up thanking them for the drink and rushing off.

Areum didn't know why Jugyeong was so desperate to hide her identity but whatever reason she had, Areum respected it and prevented Suho from following her.