[EXTRA] Family Breakfast

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╗

Family Breakfast

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╝

The smell of crispy, perfectly burnt bacon wafted in the air throughout their spacious penthouse, making little Sanghoon in the living room drool despite the fact that he had refused to eat the meat last week when Areum tried feeding him a part of her breakfast. 

Sanghoon dropped his alphabet blocks onto the fluffy grey rug that Areum picked out to match their house theme, and crawled to find the source of the smell and hopefully his parents. 

"Mhm smells delicious," Suho complimented his lovely wife, as he wrapped his arms around her waist, placing his chin on her shoulder as he watched her cook the bacon. 

"Focus on cutting those fruits baby, you know Sanghoon will hate you if you don't slice his peaches," Areum playfully replied, placing the bacon on two plates before cracking two eggs into the pan. Scrambled. Just like how both her husband and son liked.

"That's a lie. You and I both know that my son will love me no matter what, sweetie," Suho teased back before releasing his hold on Areum and returning to his cutting board. 

It was true, Sanghoon loved his father, perhaps even more than his mother Areum swears, no matter what he did. If those peaches weren't sliced, Sanghoon wouldn't even mind or pay them any attention as long as Suho fed them to him. 

Slicing the light orange fruit, Suho looked up when he was interrupted by the melodious sound of Sanghoon's  cute giggling.

"Sanghoon," Suho cooed as he sat the knife down and walked towards the carbon copy of him in tiny human form. 

Seeing his father, Sanghoon paused his steps and sat up clapping in joy. Sanghoon raised his hands up signaling that he wanted to be picked up and Suho immediately followed orders after turning into a pile of mush. 

"Dada," Sanghoon mumbled softly into Suho's neck as he wrapped his tiny baby arms around it, making Areum melt at the sight as she continued cooking breakfast for the small family. 

"Hungry baby?" Suho asked the small human in his arms as he made his way over to his wife who placed a soft kiss Sanghoon's cheek once close enough. 

Sanghoon puckered his lips and attempted to reciprocate the cheek kiss, making Areum swoon with motherly love despite the amount of drool that was now on her cheek. 

Transferring the scrambled eggs onto the plate, Areum added the finish touches of the bright delicious fruit, then placing them on the kitchen table. 

"Mama," Sanghoon whined as he reached out for his mother from Suho's arms. Areum instantly walked over with a bright smile as Suho transferred their son over to her so he could go and grab utensils for the two of them. 

"Open ahh," Areum instructed with a little spoonful of egg after Sanghoon was placed on his high chair beside her.

Sanghoon opened his mouth obediently, probably hungry from all the screaming he had done at night, as Areum airplane the eggs into his mouth. 

Suho and Areum both giggled watching parts of the egg fall out of Sanghoon's mouth since he was only starting to eat solid foods. Suddenly the baby furrowed his eyebrows and starting to pout while pointing at Suho's plate.

"Bacon?" Suho questioned as he held a small piece of it up to Sanghoon's mouth, who only slapped Suho's hand away and frustratedly pointed at his father's plate once again.

"Peaches, he wants his peaches love." Areum laughed as she handed Sanghoon a slice of freshly cut peach. Smiling triumphantly, Sanghoon began to nibble on the fruit. 

"He's just like his beautiful mommy," Suho stated as he sat his plate aside once finish and took the time to admire his son eating. 

It was crazy how a little over a year ago, he was fascinated on how fast Areum's baby bump was growing. But that's nothing compared to the newborn baby and what he was witnessing now. 

"He has great taste in fruits. Peach is easily the best fruit alongside mangos." Areum stated as she placed two more slices onto Sanghoon's little high chair tray, much to Sanghoon's delight. 

"Wouldn't be surprised if he starts drinking that nasty peach jelly milk later on," Suho playfully remarks ready for his wife to go hard for her favorite drink. 

"You're just mad that me and Sanghoon have great taste buds," Areum retorted as she finished up her breakfast.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, eat your peaches," Suho smiled softly as he placed his peaches onto his wife's plate, knowing that she enjoyed them more than he did. 

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

A/N : Sorry I just had to write this because of baby fever 😩