Chapter 15 - Festival

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╗

Festival

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╝

"Soo-ah's making Jugyeong wear the costumes," Soo-jin said as she walked with Areum around the festival their school held. There were various food trucks and carnival games held and loud music booming through the speakers. 

"I didn't feel like wearing a pig costume so I told her I was sick," Soo-jin explained mischievously. 

The two girls walked up to a nearby station where there were a group of boys dressed up as cheerleaders. The booth they held consisted of a large board with circles cut out for their faces and a bucket of water balloons nearby. 

"Shall we test out our ai?" Soo-jin asked picking up a water balloon and tossing it in her hand. 

"Yes we shall," Areum answered after paying them their tip in order to play. 

Both girls, who had great aim, began picking up balloons and throwing them aiming at the their heads. After multiple complaints from the boys who were now soaked the girls stopped and bursted into fits of laughter at their state. 

"Are you kidding me? We have to cheer for Seo-jun, who let them play?" Cho-rang complained looking down at his outfit. 

"Why bother cheering? Seo-jun won't win anyway." Soo-jin smirked admiring her work.

"Come on we got to go, the game's going to start soon." Areum said patting Soo-jin's back as she walked away with Soo-jin following. 

"Hey there little bunny," Areum teased tapping on Soo-ah shoulder as she and Soo-jin arrived at the spots where Soo-ah and Jugyeong were standing, which was on Suho's side. 

"And piggy," Soo-jin added patting Jugyeong's head who laughed thinking that Soo-jin was teasing. 

"Soo-jin! I thought you weren't coming?" Soo-ah exclaimed excitedly clapping her hands. 

"Miracles can happen," Soo-jin replied before pointing at the door Suho walked out of. 

The crowd went wild as they saw Suho walked out onto the court and setting his bag down on the bench nearby. 

Areum had to admit he looked good in his basketball uniform. Well he did look good in anything he wore so she wasn't surprised. 

Ignoring that she had cried over the boy the night before, she began cheering for the boy hoping that he'd win the game. 

"GO SUHO!" Areum shouted catching Suho's attention as the game started. He sent her a smile hoping that she was okay since he never got the chance to ask why she ran off on the bus. 

The crowd supporting Suho went wild as he made the first basket of the game. 

Areum clapped proudly as Suho's team took the lead as the second quarter of the game started. 

However all that changed as she noticed the exchange of glances that were being passed between the boy and the girl in the pig costume. 

Before she realized what she was doing she had already started to walk towards the other side of the stands cheering for the opposing team. She knew she'd regret this decision but she didn't care. 

"GO SEO-JUN!" Areum yelled clapping loudly catching the attention of both Suho and Seo-jun who were both confused on what she was doing. 

'What are you doing?' Suho mouthed to her after Seo-jun scored a basket.