Chapter 39 - Gym Class

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╗

Gym Class

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╝

"Here you go," Suho said as he handed Areum the vanilla milkshake that she had requested. Usually he'd bring her coffee but due to recent events, Areum had already felt more awake and in a better mood without the coffee. 

"Thank you," Areum replied before standing on her tipey toes in order to press a kiss on Suho's check. She didn't necessarily mean it in a romantic way, before they dated she'd always done the gesture but this time since they were officially a couple, this made Suho smile a bit bigger than usual. 

"My father still wants us to take the car he sent," Areum said as she closed the door behind her, making sure it was locked. 

"I'm pretty sure you can't be taking the bus alone anytime soon, someone saw us at the lantern festival last night." Suho sighed as he took a sip of his black coffee. 

After the situation at the park, they had actually followed their cover up plan and ended up attending the festival. Mostly due to Jungkook's constant begging.

As they arrived at the school, many students crowded their limo. Most of them wanted to know if the rumors were true since pictures of the two were currently being blasted all over the internet at the moment. 

"Oh my gosh move," Soo-jin exclaimed as she pushed a student away, trying to get to the door of the limo while Seo-jun was at her side doing the same.

"Watch it," Seo-jun glared down at the kid who accidentally shoved Soo-jin as he tried getting to the front of the crowd. 

"EVERYONE, STEP. AWAY. FROM. THE. CAR." Soo-jin yelled. As soon as people heard her loud voice, they began to move away or go back to minding their own business. The girl could fight and the students knew it, it also didn't help that her 'boyfriend' was also standing right behind her glaring at everyone who didn't follow her instructions. 

"Thank you so much," Areum said hugging Soo-jin after stepping out of the car. 

"No problem, plus I kind of feel bad for these losers that are so desperate to know the gossip while I was actually there to witness it," Soo-jin replied, proud of herself for getting a whole group of students to listen to her. 

The group of four began walking into the school together, with Suho's arm wrapped around Areum's waist and Seo-jun wishing he was doing the same to Soo-jin. However he and Soo-jin had agreed to make the students think that they were only friends and nothing else. 

"Wait!" Suho exclaimed making the whole group stop in their tracks in the middle of the hallway as he turned to face Areum who had a confused expression laid on her face. 

He walked closer to and reached his hands out to her. "What are you doing?"

His hands found themselves untangling the necklace that was tangled up on her shirt as Areum relaxed after finding out his intentions. 

"It's been bothering me since you left the car," Suho stated as Areum watched a figure watch the two over his shoulder. 

"Suho," Areum started as Suho looked into her eyes, breaking his attention away from the necklace. 

"Jugyeong's watching."

He nodded as he fixed her shirt collar before grabbing the necklace again, and pulled it, resulting in Areum being tugged closer to him.

"Actually Suho, everyone's watching." Areum said nervously as she glanced around while Suho shrugged. He leaned down closer to her ear before whispering, "let them watch then." 

"They do know that we're still here right?" Seo-jun asked Soo-jin who nodded, not really paying attention to his words due to the fact that she was too busy trying to read the look on Jugyeong's face. Surprisingly, the girl didn't storm off after watching their PDA, but had a smug look on her face this time as if the act didn't bother her. 

"Areum! Suho! Soo-jin and Seo-jun!" Jugyeong exclaimed skipping up to the group as Suho broke away from Areum, but kept his arm around her. 

"Can I leave?" Seo-jun asked while Soo-jin shushed him. She wanted to leave as well, but the girl's behavior was suspicious to her and she wanted to figure out what the girl was up to. 

"Congratulations!" Jugyeong smiled to at Areum and Suho who looked at either other confused. 

"On being the new couple of the school of course!" Jugyeong added laughing loudly acting as if they were all close friends. 

"Thanks?" Suho mumbled finding her behavior weird and kind of scary if he was being honest. 

"It's about time you guys got together, I mean we were all expecting it weren't we?" Jugyeong asked, still acting cheery. 

"I don't know. Were 'we'?" Soo-jin asked raising an eyebrow at Jugyeong who only smiled in her direction. 

"Yes, we were! Also by the way, Areum I'm really liking your outfit." Jugyeong complimented before skipping off acting like she was in a bright mood. 

"We're wearing the same thing?" Areum questioned looking down at their school uniform before shrugging as the continued to walk to class. 

✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧

"Funny how both of our boyfriends play basketball but yet neither one of us have ever played a game of it," Areum chuckled as she and Soo-jin changed into their gym uniforms in the girls locker room. 

"It can't be that hard, Seo-jun can do it," Soo-jin laughed not even bothering to correct her on the fact that Seo-jun wasn't her boyfriend. She had simply given up due to the amount of times Areum had referred to him as 'her boyfriend' and just let her call him that. 

"Do you have an extra hair tie?" Areum asked as she took off her jewelry. They weren't allowed to wear jewelry during gym or have their hair down. 

Soo-jin handed Areum a hair tie before they both walked out of the locker room to join the others in the middle of the gym. 

After a long explanation of how the game was played from their gym teacher they all finally started playing the ball game, breaking off into teams of their choice. 

"That's not fair! They have the two best players on their team!" Soo-ah complained seeing that her team was facing Areum's. 

Tae-hoon coughed very loudly alongside his girlfriend making her instantly turn to wrap her arms around him, "except we have the best player in the school on our team!" 

"Let's just play!" Jugyeong yelled as the two teams began to play. 

"Seo-jun!" Soo-jin yelled throwing the basketball over to him, since he was closer to the goal and the fact that Soo-ah was guarding her. After seeing that he scored the point, she sent him a thumbs up before going back to the game. 

"Please go easy on us, we're actually really bad." Soo-ah begged the girl who only laughed at her friend. 

Areum ran over guarding Jugyeong who had the ball in her hands as she dribbled it back and forth trying to move closer to the opposite side of the court. 

She was too busy focusing on the ball to notice Jugyeong eyeing her attire. Before Areum could steal the ball from her, Jugyeong stood up straightening herself and tossing the ball to her. 

"I'll be right back. I have to use the restroom, drank too much water at lunch," she apologized as she walked off towards the locker rooms. 

Areum shrugged and turned her focus back onto the game and she threw the ball to Soo-jin who thankfully caught despite the fact that she wasn't ready for it.