Chapter 8 - Weird Behavior

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╗

Weird Behavior

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╝

"Please don't tell anyone I'm begging you guys," Jugyeong pleaded on her knees in front of Areum and Suho, on the school field. 

Areum had planned not to, but she didn't know what Suho's intentions were so she kept quiet while Suho appeared to be thinking. 

Suho and Areum were walking towards the school until Jugyeong had called their names making them turn around and wait for her. 

Now they were in this situation where Jugyeong begged them to keep quiet as if her life depended on it. 

"I'll do anything," Jugyeong continued to beg making Areum begin to feel sorry for her so she helped Jugyeong stand up. 

"Anything?" Suho cocked an eyebrow at her making her nod really fast. 

'Silly girl you shouldn't have said that,' Areum thought knowing Suho was probably up to no good. 

"We won't tell, as long as you do whatever we say." He said making Jugyeong quickly nod since it wasn't the first time she had to things for others whenever they said. 

"Easy, deal." She said holding her hand out which he shook. 

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"I HAVE TO USE THE RESTROOM." The whole class heard and glanced up at Jugyeong who interrupted the teacher's lesson. 

Areum felt second hand embarrassment for the girl and already knew that it was Suho's doings. 

The teacher dismissed Jugyeong making her quickly walk out the room while Areum faced Suho who sent her a smile, confirming her theories. 

Soon after the teacher finished his lecture and Jugyeong was finally back. She rushed over and placed two drinks on Suho's desk before sending him smile and rushing back to her seat. 

"I forgot to bring you one this morning," Suho said taking the peach flavored one and placing it on Areum's desk. 

"Thank you," She said even though she should probably be thanking Jugyeong for the drink that Suho gave her.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Jugyeong's acting a bit weird, don't you think?" Soo-jin asked as she and Areum walked through the school after lunch. 

Areum nodded recalling the girl's nervous and distant behavior at lunch time where it seemed like she was hiding something. 'Well technically she is hiding something' Areum thought. 

"Wait look," Soo-jin said making the two girls stop as she pointed at the staircase where Jugyeong was seen talking to Seo-jun. 

"What do you think they're saying?" Areum said as the nosiness in her came out unexpectedly. 

"I don't know but since Seo-jun is involved I don't think it's a good thing," Soo-jin concluded as the two on the staircase parted ways.

"Let's follow him," Areum said as she and Soo-jin hurried following behind him. 

The two girls followed the boy out to a hidden place at the back of the school where all of his friends were waiting for him. 

"Han Seo-jun!" Soo-jin yelled walking up to the boy as Areum followed behind her. 

"What?" He asked confused on why the two girls were asking for him. 

"Are you bullying Jugyeong?" Soo-jin confronted him as he grew even more confused.

Stopping for a moment he thought about her words. He then realized that she probably seen him talk to Jugyeong since she did sell his helmet. 

"Of course I'm not bullying her," Seo-jun scoffed pretending as if he was offended that she had instantly thought he was in the wrong. 

Just because he wasn't an A+ student and he didn't exactly have the best reputation in the school doesn't mean that everything he did was bad. 

"You better not be, or else you'll have to face us." Areum spoke referring to the martial arts skills that both she and Soo-jin had. 

Seo-jun let out a small chuckle at the girl's threat before walking up to her with his hands in his pockets. 

"Aren't you being a little too defensive for the girl that's taking away something of yours?" Seo-jun questioned with a smirk leaving Areum shocked. 

"Areum what's he talking about?" Soo-jin questioned behind her. 

Areum knew exactly what he meant she didn't want to give into the jealousy she held for Jugyeong. Making dumb decisions over jealousy would not benefit her in any way. After all she knew she couldn't live with the guilt of that and every time she had to apologize for something, a piece of her ego just breaks off into the abyss.

Areum quickly composed herself and sent a glare towards Seo-jun's way before turning back to Soo-jin.

"Nothing, let's go." 

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

A/N : I'll be using some scenes from the story but they won't exactly be in the correct order! Credits of the scene goes towards the author of True Beauty <3

This chapter is kind of a filler, next chapter will be long :)