Chapter 36 - Hospital Visitor

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╗

Hospital Visitor

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╝

"Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be fine with Seo-jun," Soo-jin assured Areum as they walked onto school grounds. 

"You know what? You're right I'm overthinking way too much," Areum breathed out, but still making a mental note to stop by and get him some gifts before visiting him in the hospital later with Soo-jin. 

"Also that reminds me of something," Soo-jin said as she fumbled with her fingers nervously, not sure on how she wanted to break the news to her friend. 

Areum raised an eyebrow at the girl wanted her to go on with her news. "Good or bad news?"

"Good. I think," Soo-jin replied chuckling as the girls stopped walking and turned to each other. 

"So you know how last night when we were at the hospital?" Soo-jin started while Areum tried going through the events at the hospital or any hints of what Soo-jin's news could possibly be. 

"When Seo-jun and I left the room to let you guys talk," Soo-jin rambled on while Areum's eyes grew wide after a theory popped into her head. 

"Long story short, he kept getting on my nerves and I kissed him. End of the story goodbye!" Soo-jin said rather quickly and tried to run off but Areum had grabbed her wrist preventing her form doing so. 

"NO WAY," Areum gasped while Soo-jin nodded looking around so she wouldn't have to make eye contact with Areum. 

"This is so exciting oh my gosh, it's like me and Suho were the ones forcing the universe for you guys to get together!" Areum squealed happily while Soo-jin desperately wanted this conversation to be over. 

"You can't tell anyone," Soo-jin said quickly while Areum nodded. 

"Of course I won't, are you guys dating?" Areum questioned while Soo-jin shook her head. 

"No, I told him I didn't want to date until we finished high school so I can focus on my studies for college." Soo-jin explained sighing as Areum nodded in support. 

"What did he say?" 

Soo-jin's face began to turn rosy as she smiled looking up at the sky as Areum stood next to her waiting for her answer. 

"He said he'd wait for me. He told me he understands and is willing to wait since he didn't want anyone else." 

"Oh shut up, that's so cute!" Areum said giggling like a teenage school girl as she playfully slapped Soo-jin who was smiling like crazy.

Soo-jin quickly fixed her composure after checking the time and seeing that class was almost starting. The girls began to walk on the path into the school again, with Soo-jin pushing Areum off the path and into the grass after she asked her if Seo-jun was a good kisser or not. 

"Soo-jin! Areum!" Soo-ah screamed running up to them with Jugyeong trailing behind her with books in her hand. 

"I was wondering if you'd like to come to pick up dumplings with us after school, I haven't had them in a while and I was craving for some," Soo-ah invited excitedly while clasping her hands together in a begging form. 

"We'd love to, but we can't." Soo-jin replied making Jugyeong raise an eyebrow. "Why not?"

"We have to visit our boys in the hospital later," Areum explained while Jugyeong gasped making the group turn their attention to her.