Chapter 40 - Amusement Park

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╗

Amusement Park

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╝

After wiping the sweat off her face Areum grabbed the water bottle she had in her bag and chugged it down. "Wait did we forget to close our lockers or something?" Soo-jin asked as she saw that both of their lockers were opened. 

"No, I'm pretty sure I closed mine," Areum mumbled as she glanced around making sure nothing was stolen. Thankfully everything was there. 

"I know I closed mine," Soo-jin said still confused but sighed in relief over the fact that no one took anything out of her gym locker. 

Areum began to dress back into her school uniform before putting her jewelry back on. She found it weird how her necklace felt a little lighter than normal, but due to the fact that she's never had it off for this long, she shrugged it off. 

"This exam is going to be the reason I don't get into college," Areum threw her hands up in complaint as they walked into the classroom. Soo-jin laughed alongside her at she noticed Jugyeong sitting at her test looking panicked as she flipped through the papers of her study book, "Don't worry too much, at least you'll score higher than Jugyeong." 

"She has to be trying to fail, there's no way she fails every test without trying. Even Seo-jun passed and he picks C for every answer," Areum laughed trying to calm her nerves for the upcoming exam. She knew she wasn't going to fail, but she wanted to keep her class ranking. 

"Good luck," Soo-jin whispered before they both parted ways and walked to their designated seats. 

Areum grabbed her pencil case and rummaged through it trying to find a lead pencil that had lead in it. She could use a regular pencil, but she just preferred mechanical ones. 

Bouncing her leg up and down, she sharpened a regular pencil to set aside just incase she ran out of lead. 

"Calm down," Suho placed a hand on her knee as she looked over to him. He sent her a reassuring smile before handing her a piece of dark chocolate candy that he had prepared in his backpack knowing that he might've needed it incase his nerves were too much. But it turns out his girlfriend needed it more than he did, he actually felt quite confident about scoring high. 

"I don't like dark chocolate," Areum said handing it back to him but he just took the candy and moved it closer to her mouth. 

"Open up, it helps calm nerves." He replied feeding her the candy, knowing that she didn't like the taste of dark chocolate but at least it calmed her. 

Areum thanked him for the candy before going back over the study guide making sure the information was permanently sinked into her brain. 

After test packets were distributed, Areum took a deep breath before opening the test and beginning the hour long testing. 

✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧

"Please, please, please!" Areum desperately begged her boyfriend who was refusing to ride the rollercoaster with her.

It was a Saturday afternoon and Suho had originally planned to take Areum on a date to the amusement park, but Seo-jun and Soo-jin tagged along as a 'double date'. 

"Come on let's go get pizza or something, are you hungry?" Suho asked even though it was hard to keep refusing the girl who was his only weak spot. Areum shook her head while Seo-jun and Soo-jin stood there watching.