Chapter 3 - After School

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╗

After School

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╝

"Should we go get some dumplings?" Soo-ah asked as they all stood up to stretch after the long class period.

School was out now and thankfully the sun had stayed out letting us to be able to go out and about with classmates after school.

"Yes! I'll go get them," Jugyeong said as she rushed to stand up before Areum grabbed her arm surprised and confused at her outburst behavior.

"Alright! Let's get go get them together!" Soo-ah said linking arms with Soo-jin and Areum so that Areum and Soo-ah were in the middle with Jugyeong on Areum's right and Soo-jin on Soo-ah's left.

As they arrived at the food truck that sold dumplings Soo-jin had offered to buy everyone some before they all left for the arcade.

"Woah," Jugyeong said as Areum had realized this was probably her first time here. She had come here often with Suho and she had beat him many times on the games offered. However she pouted at the fact that she could never win those dumb claw machines that held stuffed animals inside and was the only machine Suho could beat her at, but she then smiled at the fact recalling the large smile Suho would have on his face after beating her in something due to all the loses he had took on the previous games. She knew she had to persuade him to take her back to the arcade sometime soon for just the two of them.

"Come on let's play," Soo-ah said rushing towards the machine where it was a fishing game. They all took seats around the machine and began playing the animated game.

Jugyeong had end up winning the game since she managed to catch the biggest fish which gave her a big boast in points.

Spotting a photo booth Areum quickly grabbed Soo-jin's arm leading her and the other two to the booth so they could take pictures.

There was a table nearby that held cool props that they could use for the photos so they all grabbed one.

Soo-jin grabbed a shark hat, Soo-ah grabbed a dinosaur hat, Jugyeong grabbed a piggy hat, and Areum settled for a bunny one.

The four posed and took some pictures in front of the camera. They had taken enough so that each of them had a copy of the photos.

"That was fun," Jugyeong said as they all left the arcade.

"I agree. We should all do this again sometime," Soo-ah said as we all nodded our heads in agreement.

Areum's phone began ringing in her pocket causing her to reach into her pocket to answer the call while the others stood there in silence so she could hear.

"Hello?" She answered into the phone since she didn't check the contact name.

"Are you having fun?" Suho asked from the other side of the phone as he sat on the couch in the Prince Comics Shop.

"Yes we just left the arcade," Areum answered, confused on why he was calling but it wasn't like she didn't want him to call.

"Can you meet me at the comic store tonight?" He asked checking the time making sure she still had enough time to hang out with her friends before he could have her.

"Yes of course, I'll be there in less than an hour." She replied looking at her friends who nodded at her reassuring that it was okay for her to leave.

"Okay great, see you soon." Suho said hanging up after she replied.

"I think we all know who that is," Soo-ah wiggled her eyebrows teasingly at the girl making her laugh at how funny she looked.

"Yeah, Suho wants me to meet up with him soon so I have to go," Areum said with and apologetic look on her family.

"No worries! I have a tutor session I need to be at as well so Suho has good timing," Soo-jin reassured.

"Same here, my mom wants me home for dinner." Jugyeong said while Soo-ah pouted at the fact that she didn't have anything else to do while her friends were booked.

"Oh wait! I'm going to bother Tae-hoon then, text you all later!" Soo-ah enthusiastically said at the thought of her boyfriend as the four of them departed ways.

Jugyeong went to take the bus while Soo-jin and Areum went to take separate taxis not knowing that Jugyeong and Areum would be soon arriving in the same neighborhood.

✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧

"You're finally here," Suho said going up to Areum as soon as he saw her arrive in the shop.

They quickly embraced each other then Suho lead her inside the shop where all the books were along with the seating area.

"God I miss this place so much," Areum said running her fingers through the book spines that were on the bookshelf.

"I still come here often," Suho admitted knowing that this place was a safe comfort place for him.

"You can pick the book this time," Areum said while going to the couch to wait.

The two would usually take turns choosing a book for the two of them to read while cuddling up on the couch and since she was the one to choose the book last time before she left Korea, she let Suho choose one this time.

Suho looked for the next book in the series the two needed to read. He hadn't continued the series since he didn't want to read any new books without her so he reread all the old books the two had read together while she was away.

As he grabbed it off the shelf someone had grabbed onto the book pulling it out of his hands.

"What the heck?" Suho exclaimed grabbing the book back from the girl he saw after turning around.

"My apologies but I really need this book!" She said without looking up and trying to grab the book once again but failing as Suho rose it higher and out of reach.

Jugyeong looked up and gasped as she recognized him from school before agreeing that he could read it first. She tried to rush out of the shop but she was stopped by the owner insisting that she eat the bowl of ramen. She grabbed ramen defeated by the fact that the owner would not let her leave without eating it and walked into the lounging area.

Her panicked levels rose even higher seeing that Suho was not here alone but Areum was here as well. Cursing her luck she sat at the table so that they could barely see her face.

"Hello!" Areum waved politely at the girl who she thought looked familiar.

Happy at the fact that she thought the girl didn't recognized, Jugyeong waved back at her while still trying to speed eat her noodles.

"I got us a book," Suho said taking a seat next to Areum on the couch who let out happy squeals once she saw the book.

Suho wrapped both arms around the girl who was laying on top of him, on the couch, and holding the book so they could read it together.

"No spoilers," Areum pointed her finger at the boy who nodded even though he's never even read the book yet.

Jugyeong watched the two with a little feeling of jealousy on how close the two were but the feeling of panic overwhelm the feelings of jealousy causing her wanting to eat faster so she could hurry and leave since she didn't want to be recognized.

✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋆⋄✧

A/N : Please vote! <3