Chapter 7 - Cake

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╗

Cake

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╝

"Can you give this back to Suho?" Jugyeong asked handing the school jacket uniform, that she had ruined earlier with her makeup, over to Areum. 

"Oh, you didn't really have to wash it he already bought a new one." Areum explained but still took the jacket anyways thinking that it was always nice to have a spare. 

The four girls, Soo-ah, Soo-jin, Jugyeong, and Areum, were walking down the hallways of the school as Soo-ah complained about the fact that her boyfriend forgot about their anniversary. 

"I'm sure he didn't forget," Areum tried to comfort her as Soo-ah pouted not believing her. 

As the Soo-ah walked into the classroom she gasped seeing everyone her boyfriend had set up for her. 

"See told you," Areum winked at the girl as the others followed her in. 

Soon enough her boyfriend began singing a cringey song while others cheered and hyped them up. However it all soon came to an end when a prank gone wrong had happened and a cake was thrown into Jugyeong's face but sadly since Areum had stood next to Jugyeong, the impact of her face and cake resulted in cake being all over Areum too. 

"Are you two okay?" Soo-ah and Soo-jin ran over to them.

"Look what you done!" Soo-jin yelled at them while trying to get some of the cake on Areum's shirt and face off. 

"I'll be right back," Areum quickly said rushing to the bathroom to get it off before it would get sticky and ruin her clothes. 

She rushed through the hallways before bumping into Suho who saw the mess all over Areum and instantly went into defensive mode. 

"What happened?" He asked while taking his jacket off to cover her to lessen the embarrassment of cake all over her. 

"Oh nothing really, I'll be okay." Areum reassured but then heard a girl yelling while running towards them. Noticing it was Jugyeong running over Seo-jun with a face covered in cake, Suho felt the need to save her from embarrassment as well. 

He quickly took his jacket back, off of Areum, and went and wrapped it over Jugyeong's head which made both girls confused. Including Seo-jun who was watching the whole situation unfold. 

Areum wouldn't be lying if she said she was phased or hurt over his actions, but Jugyeong did have it worse didn't she? Well she did have more cake on her, Areum tried to reason and push her feelings aside. 

As Areum watched Suho lead Jugyeong into the bathroom, Seo-jun instantly walked over to the girl and took off his jacket and wrapped it around her. 

Startled she turned around to face him wondering why he was helping her. 

"For someone who stood by him through everything he was definitely so fast to ditch you," Seo-jun chuckled while leading her to the bathroom as well. 

"He didn't ditch me, Jugyeong needed more help," Areum said not sure if she was trying to convince him or herself. 

"Yeah, sure." He said as they got to the bathroom and Areum handed him his jacket back. 

Areum quickly rushed into the bathroom and grabbed a napkin, wetting it, before trying to rub off the frosting. 

Jugyeong, who was startled by her presence and scared since she had no cosmetics on her face, she tried turning away from the girl.

"Don't worry I'm not going to tell," Areum said to her after noticing how she was behaving. Jugyeong nodded realizing that Areum probably had figured everything out. She was a smart girl anyways. 

After getting all the frosting off Areum grabbed a handful of water to wash some of the frosting off her face. 

"I'm so jealous of how nice your skin is," Areum heard Jugyeong compliment her as she dried her face with paper towels. 

"Thank you," Areum replied as Jugyeong was putting on makeup.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

As the two girls got cleaned up in the bathroom they didn't witness the conversation going on between the two boys on the other side of the bathroom door. 

"What do you think you're doing?" Suho questioned the boy accusingly as if he did something wrong. 

"You know, you should really be thanking me for helping your friend," Seo-jun replied rolling his eyes while putting his jacket back on. 

Suho scoffed before saying, "She didn't need your help." 

Seo-jun looked at him in disbelief before laughing.

"So tell me why she accepted the help that I gave when you couldn't," he said ending the conversation and walking off leaving Suho silent. 

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

A/N : Please Vote!! So I have motivation to write <3