Chapter 46 - Epilogue

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╗

Epilogue

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╝

"Come to mommy Sanghoon," Areum cheesed at the little boy who was crawling to his mother, giggling as he reached her. 

Making cute little baby noises, he threw his hands up hinting towards Areum that he wanted to be picked up. 

Soothing his little onesie, the bright yellow Chimmy themed suit that his uncle insisted he owned, Sanghoon cupped his mother's face with his tiny baby hands. 

"Are you hungry baby?" Areum bounced her son up and down as she headed towards the kitchen area in her gorgeous penthouse. 

Six months after graduation, after receiving permission from her father, Suho finally built up the courage to propose. 

Unfortunately their wedding had to be postponed due to Suho's father falling sick. Which ended up in them all moving to the states, settling in New York City, to look after his father. 

Their wedding was extravagant, but small, inviting less than three hundred people. Their groomsmen and bridesmaid of honor were no other than the newly engaged couple, Seo-jun and Soo-jin, who were the same ones that had rushed Areum to the hospital seven months ago when her water broke. 

"Daddy's home Sanghoon!" Suho's voice was heard yelling cheerfully as he opened the door, carrying a few bags of groceries and a bouquet of flowers in his hand, after work.

Sanghoon screamed happily at the sight of his father who he resembled very much, not that Areum was complaining. 

Suho walked over and picked up his son from his mother's arms after setting the groceries on the marble counter. 

"These are for you love," he smiled at the mother of his child, handing her the bright alstroemerias and pink rose bouquet. 

Kissing Suho's cheek Areum went over to the cupboards to find a vase for the fresh flowers. 

"Miss me baby?" Suho pinched Sanghoon's cheeks as the little boy flashed his bright Suho-like smile back at him, squealing as a replying that he did. 

Distracted by Suho's wedding band, Sanghoon wrapped his tiny fingers around Suho's ring hand playing with the silver band that bonded his parents together. 

"No you can't eat that baby," Suho lightly scolded removing his finger from Sanghoon's mouth, and walked over to his wife. 

"What should we eat for dinner?" Suho asked as Areum organized the flowers. 

"How about we go out and eat? Soo-jin suggested this restaurant she tried the last time she was here," she replied walking over to join her little family. 

"Sounds nice," Suho replied grabbing his keys off the counter as Areum walked over to grab a jacket incase Sanghoon got cold. 

"You excited for French fries?" Suho rubbed his forehead with Sanghoon's as the baby cheered upon hearing his favorite word. 

Tugging on his father's hair Sanghoon reached for the door, indicating that he wanted to leave as soon as possible even though Suho was trying to put on his shoes. 

Walking over Areum reached for Sanghoon since Suho was the one driving them. 

"You ready baby?" Areum cooed as they left the building. 

After securing Sanghoon into his carseat, the little family of three were off to enjoy their dinner in the city they now called their home. 

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

A/N: Hey guys 😁 Sorry for disappearing for like a year, but I recently redownloaded this app again and I couldn't use this app without wanting to finish this story. Because it bothered me, I did end up finishing it and I hope that you guys aren't too mad at me for being gone so long. But if you're still reading this, thank you for reading and I'm sorry that it took so long. 💗