Chapter 23 - School Trip

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╗

School Trip

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╝
"Why did the school choose a camping ground of all places?" Soo-jin whined as they arrived on school grounds getting ready to go on their school trip.

"I agree, I hate bugs." Areum nodded as she placed her suitcase on the bottom compartment on the bus.

"Let me get that for you," a voice said grabbing Soo-jin's luggage and placing it in the compartment.

Soo-jin looked over at Seo-jun and scoffed.

"Finally learned some manners?" Soo-jin asked the boy teasing as he placed his luggage inside as well.

"No the vice principal was watching," he said pretending to look around while Soo-jin slapped him teasingly.

"Some of us are still single, please keep that in mind." She winked at the two of them who instantly jumped 6 feet apart and pretended to gag.

"Absolutely not," Soo-jin said backing away while Seo-jun agreed with her before running off to his friends.

"AREUM AND SUHO ARE MATCHING!!" Tae-hoon yelled as the two girls approached the rest of the students.

Areum looked down at her shirt and looked over to Suho, who was watching her as well, and noticing that he had the same white shirt with the 'Gucci' label across the chest on.

"Jugyeong, I'm not an artist but I can try and attempt to draw the logo on your shirt?" Soo-ah happily offered to Jugyeong as she stood and watched the students tease Areum and Suho about their 'secret relationship'.

"I hope that I don't get motion sickness," Areum said as they got ready to aboard the bus.

As the girls walked down the bus aisle, Soo-jin felt a hand grab her wrist forcing her to sit down. Once she saw who pulled her she instantly slapped his hand away and made Areum sit in the seat across from her which resulted in Suho being trapped on the other side of her, near the window.

"What is wrong with you?" Soo-jin looked over to the boy who had forced her to sit next to him.

"I don't want to sit with Cho-rang he snores too loud," Seo-jun shrugged as he looked out the window away from the girl who didn't say anything but put headphones in.

Meanwhile Areum sat next to Suho as they both tried their best to avoid each other. They hadn't talked since the incident at the mall which meant tensions were high.

Suho who wanted things to go back to normal, and have his best friend by his side when he confessed his crush on the Jugyeong, tried to start the conversation.

"So, uh, nice weather?" he tried but mentally slapped himself for how dumb he thought he had sound.

Areum looked at him as if he was insane before bursted out laughing.

"Really? We haven't talked in days and you ask me about the weather?" Areum asked appalled while still laughing at his statement.

"Yeah, I hope you're getting enough sunlight." he tried to save himself before wanting to bang his head against the car window and resulting in Areum laughing harder at his reply.

"Stop talking about the weather. How have you been?" Areum asked once her laughter died down.

Suho who was embarrassed, he had to admit he enjoyed making her laugh and wanted to say more stupid statements if that was what it took but decided to answer her question.