Chapter 21 - Baseball Game

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╗

Baseball Game 

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ .·:·.*═══╝

"Soo-jin you really have to get rid of this bad habit of yours," Areum said as she moisturized Soo-jin's hands with lotion. Soo-jin didn't say anything but smile since she knew Areum was right. 

Yesterday after a late night study session, Soo-ah suggested that they all go to a baseball game the next day. So they were currently in a taxi on their way to the stadium. 

"Speaking of things we need to get rid of, what are we going to do about Jugyeong?" Soo-jin asked as Areum put the hand lotion away. 

"Nothing." Areum replied making Soo-jin frown. 

"He likes her and because I'm his friend I need to support that," Areum explained.

Soo-jin sat up and faced her before saying, "then don't be friends with Suho."

Areum's eye widened at Soo-jin's statement before loudly refusing, "Absolutely not!" 

"Think about it, he's clearly put Jugyeong before you a few days ago and you ended up getting hurt. Why should you be the one hurting while he gets to be happy?" Soo-jin asked as Areum stayed quiet. 

"Plus you have me and Seo-jun, I hate to say it but Seo-jun isn't all that bad." Soo-jin added as Areum looked up. 

"How do I even tell him?" She asked confused while Soo-jin smiled as Areum seemed to agree to her plan. 

"You don't. You simply fix your priorities just like he did," Soo-jin replied as they arrived at the stadium. 

Both girls got out and walked in to meet up with the rest of the group. 

"You made it!" Soo-ah yelled as Soo-jin and Areum approached them. 

"Hello," Jugyeong waved awkwardly as Areum waved back while Soo-jin didn't even bother to acknowledge her. 

"Let's go find our seats," Soo-jin said leading the group.

Jugyeong sat with Soo-ah while Areum sat a row behind her with Soo-jin beside her. 

"I don't even know what's going on, but that player's kind of cute." Areum whispered over to Soo-jin as they watched the game. 

"I'm so glad you think that," Soo-jin replied with a smile until Tae-hoon and Suho arrived at the scene as well. 

"I KNEW IT!" Tae-hoon yelled to his girlfriend who looked up in shock. 

After some bickering and cheesy lines the two boys took a seat next to Soo-ah and Jugyeong. 

Catching the eye of Suho, he looked up and waved at Areum as a form of greeting while she didn't do anything but nod back. 

After half an hour into the game Areum grew confused on why Soo-jin sat beside her wavily her arms in the air when no player had scored. 

"Open your eyes, are you sure you can't see us?" Soo-jin whispered harshly into her phone as she talked to the person on the other side. 

"The sun's too bright," the caller whined as he looked around the stadium for her. 

"Oh wait I see you," he said before hanging up. 

"Han Seo-jun I'm glad you could make it!" Soo-jin exclaimed as she saw him arrive while the rest of the group was confused. 

Seo-jun nodded towards her, even though she had called him twenty minutes ago and practically forced him to come to the game because Suho was here.  

"Hey Areum," Seo-jun said as he took a seat next to her and stretched his arms around the back of her chair. 

"Hi," Areum replied offering him some popcorn to which he accepted to. 

"Why are you here?" Suho cut in interrupting their conversation while Soo-jin smiled happily that her plan was working. She was a genius, of course, and obviously she told Seo-jun her plan. The two weren't friends but they did make a good team. 

"To enjoy a game with Areum, now mind your own business." Seo-jun replied and hushed the boy making him turn back around. 

As the game went on Seo-jun had bought Areum some foam sticks to cheer on the players. 

As a player scored another point Areum and Seo-jun jumped up to wave the sticks around but accidentally ended up hitting the back of Suho and Jugyeong's heads making them turn around. 

"I'm so sorry," Areum said trying not to laugh while Seo-jun and Soo-jin had no mercy and doubled over laughing at the girl. 

"Are you even going to apologize?" Suho asked Seo-jun who had hit him, while Seo-jun shook his head. 

"Areum's apology was a 2 in 1," Seo-jun said before sitting back down.

After the game was over they all stood in the lobby trying to spot some of the players. 

"Oh my gosh Hyeong-jin," Soo-jin said excitedly as she spotted her celeb crush walking out with his teammates. 

"Where?" Seo-jun asked trying to see as well. 

"Oh my gosh he's coming this way!" Soo-ah says while jumping up and down. 

"Excuse me," Hyeong-jin says to Jugyeong who stood in front of Areum. 

"Yes?" Jugyeong asked confused while Hyeong-jin smiled politely at her. 

"Can you please move?" He asked while Jugyeong hurried and moved aside, embarrassed, as Hyeong-jin stepped up to Areum. 

"Oh my god, oh my god." Soo-jin whispers excitedly as she tugged on Seo-jun's shirt while he laughed at the excited girl. Seeing Soo-jin being excited at something was new to him since he was used to her glaring at him. 

"Hey gorgeous, I couldn't help but admire your beauty as I played," Hyeong-jin said as his teammates cheered him on from behind him. Areum blushed at his comment getting all shy while Suho stood a few feet away examining the situation with a glare on his face directed at Hyeong-jin. 

'Please, Areum can do better,' he thought growing irritated. 

"Hurry we have to leave soon!" One of his teammates called out as Hyeong-jin quickly grabbed his phone out of his duffel bag and handed it over to Areum. 

"Put your phone number in it for me, I'd love to keep in touch with you." He said with a wink making the girls around them swoon. 

As soon as Suho saw Areum place her number into his phone he immediately walked off with Tae-hoon following him. 

"We did it!" Soo-jin whispered to Seo-jun as they high-fived after seeing Suho walk away. 

Areum handed Hyeong-jin his phone back after typing in her number. 

"I'll talk to you later gorgeous," He said as he walked off with his teammates cheering for him.