Chapter 1

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
SMOKING/ALCOHOL
BLOOD/DEATH/GORE

My hand rested under my chin, my finger tapping my lip as I waited. I was getting more impatient by the second.

I sat upright and rubbed my hands together looking at the man across from me. His arms were bound tightly to the wooden chair he was forced in. His face was cut and bruised, with dried blood staining his dark tanned skin. I may have given him a slight beating. I wasn't afraid to get my hands dirty. "Non te lo chiederò di nuovo, cosa hai fatto con i soldi che hai rubato? (I'm not going to ask again, what did you do with the money you stole?)" I spoke slowly.

The man chuckled hoarsely. "Pensi che te lo direi? Non so dove sia e anche se lo sapessi, non te lo direi (Do you think I would tell you? I don't know where it is and even if I did, I wouldn't tell you)" He looked at me with a mad glimmer in his eyes. A sight I did not like.

"Very well." I pulled out a gun from my belt and held it to the mans forehead. I clicked the trigger and he was instantly dead. His head hung to the side as blood poured out of the gaping hole in his skull.

I placed the gun back into my belt and turned around to see Raphael staring at me, his brow raised. "What are you going to do now?" He asked as he rubbed his faint stubble. "Now?...let's go and have some fun." I looked at him and smirked. Raphael chuckled and headed to the car with me.

He was my uncle Mariano's son, my cousin and a skilled sharpshooter. I sat across from him in the car. He was only a year younger than me at eighteen. No one knew about his existence until his mother died and my uncle took him in, trained him and made him into the man he was today. He was only seven when his mother died. I feel somewhat sorry for him because both my parents are alive and they have given me their greatest legacy.

For I am Vicenzo Ferrari Hernandez, the boss of the Italian-American Mafia.

I pulled out a cigarette pack from my suit jacket and handed Raphael a cigarette. He took out his lighter, lit up his cigarette and also mines. I looked at him, he looked just like his dad. Tall, dark haired with a resting bitch face. Hell, I even looked similar my dad.

"What are you going to do about the money?" Raphael asked as he relaxed back. "I'll find it." I licked my lips and also relaxed back, the soft leather seat embracing me. "I've no doubt of it." He grinned.

I'll find the money that was stolen from me. No one steals from me and lives. Who do these pathetic shits think they are?

The car soon stopped and my door was opened by my guard. "Thank you Sergio." I nodded as I stepped into the dark night. Sergio was my most loyal guard, he would take a bullet for me and I admired his skills.

He nodded back in response and held a hand on his gun in his belt looking around. I breathed in the cool air and smiled to myself when I saw some women looking in my direction. We stopped at a casino, the Santa Maria in Italy. It just so happens to be my uncle Mariano's club. The face was a casino but it was known for its underground boxing arena. A place where very bad people gathered.

"Oh shit." Raphael muttered as he rubbed his neck. I looked at what he saw. "Your ex girlfriend right?" I stated as I watched the brunette giggle and walk away with her friends. The streetlights were dim so they soon disappeared into the night.

"A fucking bitch. Don't know what I was thinking." Raphael grumbled as he walked towards the casino. I did not care, he had the looks, women practically fell at his knees. Me on the other hand, business was far more important but that didn't mean I couldn't enjoy myself if I wanted to.