Chapter 48

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE/GUN VIOLENCE
ALCOHOL

"What do you want to watch?" Lira asked as she flicked through movies on her phone. We arrived home very late after finishing off some more business. The hug she gave me was so different. I could feel myself letting my guard down for her. She was my comfort place. I could truly be myself around her and she didn't care for the bad things I did. I just wished my grandad had a better life.

I looked up at her as I leaned down with a bottle of wine in hand and shrugged my shoulders. "Whatever you want." I poured two small glasses of white wine. She sighed and scratched her head as she sat crossed legged on the sofa. "I'll put on a princess movie if you don't decide." She grinned as she tossed her phone beside her. I sat down beside her and handed her a glass. "Princess movie it is." I smirked as I clicked on the remote. Little did she know Isabella practically emotionally blackmailed Raf and I to watch frozen with her. The bright red Netflix logo popped up and before I could click on anything, she snatched the remote from my loose grip.

"Shut up...let's watch...oh hmm." Lira smiled as she began to click on letters. I looked at her as I sipped my wine and then back at the screen. "Fifty shades of grey huh. I didn't know you were into that." I teased and she chuckled, nudging me with her shoulder.

Usually I'd have done some work and gone to bed, but with Lira, it's endless date nights and endless fucking fun. We talked throughout the movie and by now she lay on the sofa beside me, her leg being over mine. "Oh my God Enzo look what the fuck. He's actually whipping her ass. Is that a turn on? Would you do that?" She asked as she looked up at me. My fingers ran aimless circles on her arm as she cuddled me. "No I wouldn't. I mean it's kinky but that's taking it too far...and that's not a turn on." I replied quietly.

She hummed diverting my attention away from the screen. She shuffled so she was looking down at my face. She smiled before leaning down to capture my lips. After the gentle peck she looked at me. "I still remember..you slapped my ass." She whispered into my ear. I chuckled and using my hand, I brought her face to mine again.

"And?" I teased. She chuckled and kissed me once more. She licked my lips with her tongue and I felt her hand move up my thigh. Dangerously close. "Do you know how easy it is for me to turn you on and then I'll simply say no." She said quietly while continuing to look into my eyes. Fuck. I couldn't help the gulp that ran down my throat. She noticed because she smiled while looking down. She ran a finger down my neck and I pulled her in. She chuckled and I kissed her, tasting her sweet lips.

Suddenly, I heard a voice, a small girls voice call out my name. I immediately stopped kissing Lira and tried to listen. There's only one little girl I know who would be allowed in without so much a second thought. "Oh shit." I swore as Lira quickly got off me. She looked alarmed and stood to her feet. I quickly got up and grabbed the remote, turning the screen off which was at a very intimate part.

And as if on cue, Isabella walked in. "Enzo!" She shrieked. "I told daddy to bring me to see you." She giggled and ran over to hug me. I leaned down and embraced her in a hug, my hand held the back of her head. "Isabella. I've missed you." I smiled as we parted. She grinned and looked at Lira.

"You must be Lira! Enzo's told me about you." Isabella blabbed. Lira smiled at me and then at Isabella. "It's nice to meet you Isabella." Lira greeted. Isabella smiled and tilted her head at me. "Enzo you're right she is a princess." She grinned innocently. Lira smiled at me. I rubbed my neck and cleared my throat.

"Where's your dad?" I asked Isabella. She however, ignored me and went to talk to Lira. "That's a very pretty dress." Lira complimented to which Isabella twirled around to show off her red sparkly dress. "These flowers are so nice. Did it hurt?" Isabella asked Lira as she pointed at her tattooed arm. Lira shook her head. Isabella grinned widely. "Lira do you know how to shoot?" She asked and I immediately knew what she was thinking.